Epic Perfect World

Hack ?! Script ! skillsender ! Useless r8 Stones

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Ignoring the facts that its kinda hard to understand, he has some valid points guys  :police:
Have to agree at this

Offline linhtk

I'm selling it for a 50k ec per week subscription if you want, you also get benefits of double casting skills at times :
Current Customers who have signed up:

- richer,
 - rikage
 - Almighty
 - Elitisim
  -Sloth
  -zGenerousx
  - IceNiki
  - PiS

and ...

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
and ...

Aint my customer tho 

Offline yeahok

looks like the so called best ea's are all cheaters, rofl  :normal-2:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

unfortunately nothing can be done to change this situation and make it epw fun again
honestly i didnt read all the text of wall too lazy ok,, 
but let me tell you .. if u suggest Agatio to ban all scripters ,, its impossible u are asking him to ban 80% of the server 
if you ask him to stop skillsenders and this stuff .. then you're asking him to nerf the chan ..thats mean to make new gears much better than r8.. which will make 80% of the server rq the game , cause some spent years to farm the gears and some spent 2k+ euros to finish there chan and gears 
imo Agatio should creat new gears .. and make it free to get for 4 days ... and refund the donors 50% of the points they spent 
maybe few retards who cant play with scripts and skillsender might rq .. who cares for them the server more fun than them

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
New name for the game: epic perfect hack 

I read the first two facts then got brain cancer 

scatterer3

unfortunately nothing can be done to change this situation and make it epw fun again
honestly i didnt read all the text of wall too lazy ok,,
but let me tell you .. if u suggest Agatio to ban all scripters ,, its impossible u are asking him to ban 80% of the server
if you ask him to stop skillsenders and this stuff .. then you're asking him to nerf the chan ..thats mean to make new gears much better than r8.. which will make 80% of the server rq the game , cause some spent years to farm the gears and some spent 2k+ euros to finish there chan and gears
imo Agatio should creat new gears .. and make it free to get for 4 days ... and refund the donors 50% of the points they spent
maybe few retards who cant play with scripts and skillsender might rq .. who cares for them the server more fun than them
The solution is easy, 3-4 permanent bans and everything will be fixed. Agatio refuses to permanently ban 3-4 year old accounts, but 4 of them banned will actually regulate the PK and 1v1's.

scatterer3

The solution is easy, 3-4 permanent bans and everything will be fixed. Agatio refuses to permanently ban 3-4 year old accounts, but 4 of them banned will actually regulate the PK and 1v1's.
Before somebody gets offended, I'm not against scripters or skillsenders or whatever. I just want fair 1v1's and PK in general. Nowadays people care only about winning, and they do whatever it takes to win. The fun is not at actually playing the game anymore, it's at ruining someone else's day.

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  :normal-9:

Offline iHuskar

• ♡Apryll's Mexican Boy♡
  • Characters: iHuskar/Snik
  • Faction: Tyrants
AND THE ONLY 1 WHO Ever Made Videos with only Dragon i prove it i can fight with r8 i was 2 Times on ihm and still Floor auspicious .. Collapse Huskar and that was only 1 Time ... 
u never floored, killed me, not even on rpk. sorry im not sht as hustler is
They weren't looking for each other but, they were meant to find each other.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
kek funny mexican boy making big ammends to climb the wall , never forget getting ***ed by your own true god, stay easy
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Areashi

• Banned
1) Not a problem made from cheats
2) Yes, they made a lot of unskilled players like you and now you think you have the right to post on forums.
3) Agatio didn't make cheats, others did and if you think he'll put in an AC to prevent this you're stupider than I thought you were.
4) You've played this game for over 2 years and still haven't learned it, clearly something's wrong with you. This game is very old, only newfags who are trying to act like old players (e.g. you) are angry over this.

"I know My english is Bad My Friends can understand me ... Isnt a topic for trash because i floor so or so every Trash talket they are TO Bad TO prove it thereselve in Game ... And still made it here ~ clowns and easy faggots... "
That's like saying dogs can understand other dogs.

btw you used scripts, kys hypocrite.

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
I'm selling it for a 50k ec per week subscription if you want, you also get benefits of double casting skills at times :
Current Customers who have signed up:

- richer,
 - rikage
 - Almighty
 - Elitisim
  -Sloth
  -zGenerousx
  - IceNiki
  - PiS

snitch