Epic Perfect World

Tarot Reading For Fun - Need Volunteers :)

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Count me in but i guess mine will be kind of interesting:D

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Past - Eight of Swords - This isn't a card I like. I hate it when it comes up. This card represents a sort of bondage. I don't mean that kinky S&M stuff either. I mean feeling like you've been trapped in a cage by something or someone. This card shows a blinded woman in chains surrounded by 8 swords. It can represent disillusion and rapid hope loss in a situation. Since this is showing up in the past slot I hope this is past or isn't even true. (I'm not a fortune teller, I kinda hope I drew this wrong or something.) This card can represent illness or just general misfortune as well. In whatever situation it was, it also suggests that indecision could have made the situation worse. Usually someone feels trapped by some aspect of their life and they couldn't decide whether or not to leave so they just stay and take whatever abuse it is.  Sincerely hope this time is past for you.

Present - Knight of Cups - Hmmmm with the past card showing what it is.....I would this card this time as someone saving you from whatever situation you were in or at least helping you make a decision. Maybe some influence. Its like a friend or a lover stepped in and said "Hey, you don't have to deal with this. Let me help you." Usually represents a sensitive but strong and also inspired person. However this card could actually represent you yourself as well.....maybe you are stepping into someone's life yourself. In the matters of love this card would represent someone his is capable of intense, strong, and true love but they may be a little shy of commitment of first because they are scared of getting hurt.
Future - Seven of Swords - This card suggests possible dishonesty, theft, or someone who is unreliable within your circle or an acquaintance. However it also represents that some of the people around you are going to probably tell you about it because they are loyal and support. The card shows a young man with two swords in his right hand and 3 swords in his left with 2 swords stuck firmly in the ground by his feet. Maybe you'll have more people on your side than working against you. Whatever it is the card says there are still people you can trust.
Hmmm I usually don't more than 1 sword.  Best of luck :)

This is actually scary accurate...... :x

Thank you lovely.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Hy sure aim curious.

Offline Meru

• Noobie Artist
  • Characters: RoVie xxMeruxx
  • Faction: HellRazor

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Hey, me too! What a coincidence, woah. Soulmate?
If you're my soulmate can I has a signature as cool as urs? :))

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
If you're my soulmate can I has a signature as cool as urs? :))
M..Maybe..  :normal-4:

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
M..Maybe..  :normal-4:
only if i approve sorry   >:(

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Past - Strength - This card suggests the reader is strong, but they weren't "born like that" as Lady Gaga would sing xD. This is more of a "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." kind of strength. This might mean that through out your past you have looked to yourself for inner strength to get through the lemons life throws at you. You either make lemonade or you throw the lemons right back. This card can also represent that someone needs you to be their hero and that maybe you've been helping someone who doesn't know how to deal with life's lemons. This is a really positive card honestly, it represents a great strength of character :).

Present - The Star - :D This is also a super positive card. This is a foreshadowing that whatever goal you're working towards right now, you're going to reach it if you just stick to the path. This represents success and a fulfillment of hopes and dreams. If you've been stumbling this also serves as a reminder to just stick with it. Don't give up.

Future - Ace of Coins - This is also a card of good fortune. Things just seem to really be on your side. The Ace of Coins usually represents a sudden or unexpected monetary gain or some sort of material gain. Maybe you have a promotion coming up or if you don't have a job you'll secure one....I would never ever predict winning the lottery....but if one were to win a lottery, this is probably the card to predict it.

I wish I drew positive stuff like this all the time. I hope it really turns out this way for you, but remember this is just for fun and never expect anything to just come to you. Life is work. Like that Britney Spears video. Lol. But seriously I hope things go well for you :)
Thank you so much. Just the kind of encouragement I needed!

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Past - The Star (reversed) - Hmmm maybe I should pay attention to this card today personally...its like the 3rd time I've drawn it. This time its in reverse. In reverse the stay means a really good opportunity may have been missed negativity or pessimism. Maybe an opportunity was before you but you didn't take it because you didn't believe in yourself? This could relate to anything....maybe some cute crush you didn't make a move on in your past or a missed job opportunity...not joining a sports team or club because you didn't think were good enough or maybe even just not hanging out with a group of people because you felt you didn't fit in. Since this card is in the past spot its already happened so if you missed it you missed it oh well keep it moving.
Present - Nine of Coins (reversed) - Hmmm this card is pretty straight forward but I'm not sure if you're the one borrowing or someone is borrowing from you. I'm not sure....but this card upside down represents irresponsibility with someone else's money. Or some kind of debt. It can also represent fraud.....be wary of letting someone borrow money.
Future - Ace of Coins - Windfall gain. A sudden or unexpected material gain. Good fortune :) The other thing about this card...is this is the kind of material gain that surpasses the "money can't buy you happiness." This gain whatever it is is supposed to make you truly happy.  
You nailed my Past, and ohh well, my present too.. cringe-worthy.
I'm looking forward for the future then. xD
Thanks,

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
  • Characters: Expressed
  • Faction: ArtofWar
Me please, if you find the time  O:-)
Past - Knight of Wands - The knight of wands represents a brash young man/woman with a hot temper...but always keen to do what is right. Bravery, courage, and playing the hero. Always rushing in when provoked to defend what he/she thinks is right. However it shows triumph over opposition. The card suggests battles won so to say. So most likely you won your argument(s).

Present - Page of Coins - This card represents the scholar, scholarship, and academia. Maybe not someone is initially book smart but this card suggests a person who is working hard. Hard work will bring high achievement. This card can also represent a message expected with good news. So maybe you got some good news recently :)

Future - Nine of Coins - After the page of coins being drawn in the present, I would hope this means financial security. Those two words every working adult wants in their lives. Bills paid. Car paid. House paid. Debts paid. Time to put your money towards your hobbies. It suggests to use your wealth towards the arts or something constructive. Don't overspend but this card suggests you being financially secure enough to get the things you truly want.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Do me please this looks fun.

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
Hm, lets try this. I do have a question in mind, so lets see what happens.

Well, not so much a question as a topic that I would like some insight on. So this should be interesting
Past - King of Swords (Reverse) - Mmmm king of swords is usually a noble and strong ruler. However yours is in reverse....which represents tyranny, and domination. A cold and cruel person :( Maybe someone who had authority over you in your past wasn't so nice....Abuse of power over someone. Hopefully this doesn't represent how you were....I always try to give the person I'm reading for the benefit of the doubt. However even if it wasn't you it still sucks cause that means you were the one who was treated unjustly. In this case I hope the card is just wrong. 
Present - Five of Swords - Ehhh if you've been in a fight or confrontation or argument lately.....this card suggests the battle was unfair on either your side or the opponent's. "An unfair victory is as hollow as defeat." The card says either trickery, manipulation, or unfair tactics were used to secure a victory. Whoever won, its probably best to just keep it moving and accept the outcome. Whichever side won is already feeling kinda hollow so karma's already doing work. 
Future - Ace of Swords - Inspiration, clarity of thought, problems solved, goals reached. A light bulb moment is on its way. You're going to solve a problem soon or at least feel inspired to solve a problem. Hope it works out. 
As a side note....I drew 3 swords in this spread.....swords are a representation of war if a large number of them are drawn in a spread. You may have a confrontation or dispute brewing. 

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
This Sounds intresting :-X
I'm not sure if this is a request or just a comment. I'm gonna go ahead and do one anyways. If you didn't want one, simply ignore it, just want to make sure I don't skip anyone.
Past - Seven of Coins (reversed) - How to say this nicely.....um the card basically suggests that in the past you may have wanted really really nice things...however not so bad you wanted to work as hard as you would need to get said "nice things." Basically its stating you had a desire for wealth but no follow-through. Its one thing to dream.....but an entirely different thing to chase your dreams. Don't be afraid to work towards something if you've been on the fence about it in the past.
Present - Nine of Wands - This card suggests you need to stay alert in order to avoid something really bad happening. Its shouting pay attention. If you ever played Zelda Ocarina of Time this card is Navi with her infamous "Listen!" It says as long as you're prepared though, all will be well.
Future - Four of Cups (Reversed) - You may be bored in the future soon and due to this boredom you may be tempted to do something rash for fun. Everyone experiences this at some point. This card asks that you think of the consequences of your actions before you take them....because someone may get hurt emotionally or physically. 

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
I'd like one too. c:
My "question" is more of a person.. >.>
Past - Six of Coins - A debt repaid. Generosity rewarded. Someone helped you or you helped someone in a time of need and that generosity was rewarded. You are even. This also suggests sincerity and trustworthiness.

Present - The Chariot - In a traditional occult tarot deck I believe the chariot is a representation of a unity within one's army to win a war. It means that people will only follow you if you make them WANT to follow you. However now days that representation is a bit extreme....I'd say this is a suggestion for a co-op approach to what ever problem it is that faces you. Teamwork makes the dream work. Victory is obtained by working with others, not against them. So if someone is trying to help you, let them.

Future - The Lovers - Love overcomes all. Fulfillment in a relationship. If you are already in a relationship or not....this person is going to come into your life...and they are going to be different. They may not be "the one." But even if they aren't, their bond with you is going to be deeper than you're used to. If in an established relationship, even if their are surface tensions, it represents that the bond is still deep and very strong.
Hope this helped.
Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 02:21 am by Eden