Epic Perfect World

Tarot Reading For Fun - Need Volunteers :)

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
  • Characters: Expressed
  • Faction: ArtofWar
me pls , i really like Tarot reading :)
Past - Page of Cups (Reversed) - Meh....this card represents a brat in the past. Either you or someone close. It suggests a spoiled, self indulged person who may benefit from others doing the work or facing responsibility. This person has been loved and spoiled rotten and someone still ends up shallow. I will be the first to admit I was a spoiled brat growing up so this card isn't good or bad fortune it just suggests the character of a person in their past. If it were in the present it may suggest something like "Check yo' self before you wreck yo' self." But its in the past so either that person has grown or they are no longer in your life. Or if it was you, you grew.
Present - Ten of Cups - Hmmm well whatever it was it sure turned around. This card represents family harmony. This doesn't have to be your blood but maybe the people you just consider family. It shows a family on the card, a mother and father with 2 young children. The mother and father look down at the children adoringly. Total hallmark bliss. This can also represent some sort of family/friends you consider family celebration. Maybe a wedding or a graduation or a family vacation. Its a good card. 

Future - Queen of Swords (Reverse) - I'm not sure how to read this card properly but I'm going to try. The literal meaning is "Bitterness and hatred may develop from grief, jealously, and/or inflexibility." The Queen of Swords is in reverse in the "future". This suggests an inevitable grief. The thing to remember when this card is drawn is that no future is for sure and I honestly don't believe in inevitability (Unchangeable). Anything can be changed. If you're a game of thrones fan, this card would be Cersei Lannister. A strong person in a high position who loses someone or someone(s) dear to her and it makes her feel a lot of pain and grief and it turns her into sort of a monster. To me this card is a warning. If you lose someone or something close to you, or become jealous of a situation, or get in an argument where you are absolutely unmovable be careful not to let your grief or stubbornness or jealousy over come you. Your challenge will be to move on and find peace whenever this time comes. You can do it and I hope it doesn't happen at all or at least not any time soon.

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
Past - Page of Cups (Reversed) - Meh....this card represents a brat in the past. Either you or someone close. It suggests a spoiled, self indulged person who may benefit from others doing the work or facing responsibility. This person has been loved and spoiled rotten and someone still ends up shallow. I will be the first to admit I was a spoiled brat growing up so this card isn't good or bad fortune it just suggests the character of a person in their past. If it were in the present it may suggest something like "Check yo' self before you wreck yo' self." But its in the past so either that person has grown or they are no longer in your life. Or if it was you, you grew.
Present - Ten of Cups - Hmmm well whatever it was it sure turned around. This card represents family harmony. This doesn't have to be your blood but maybe the people you just consider family. It shows a family on the card, a mother and father with 2 young children. The mother and father look down at the children adoringly. Total hallmark bliss. This can also represent some sort of family/friends you consider family celebration. Maybe a wedding or a graduation or a family vacation. Its a good card.

Future - Queen of Swords (Reverse) - I'm not sure how to read this card properly but I'm going to try. The literal meaning is "Bitterness and hatred may develop from grief, jealously, and/or inflexibility." The Queen of Swords is in reverse in the "future". This suggests an inevitable grief. The thing to remember when this card is drawn is that no future is for sure and I honestly don't believe in inevitability (Unchangeable). Anything can be changed. If you're a game of thrones fan, this card would be Cersei Lannister. A strong person in a high position who loses someone or someone(s) dear to her and it makes her feel a lot of pain and grief and it turns her into sort of a monster. To me this card is a warning. If you lose someone or something close to you, or become jealous of a situation, or get in an argument where you are absolutely unmovable be careful not to let your grief or stubbornness or jealousy over come you. Your challenge will be to move on and find peace whenever this time comes. You can do it and I hope it doesn't happen at all or at least not any time soon.
<3 thank you , and i really like Cersei 

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
me
i always love this things

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Can you read my past?

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Me too as well if you have enough time  :monkey-23:

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Oh, just saw this. Do me please.  :police:

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
I would like to have my cards read.
Past - Seven of Wands (Reversed) - This card represents some indecision in a time where you really needed to make a choice. This may have lead to a defeat because you couldn't decide which path to take. Kinda like if you're playing a moba and you don't lock in your champion in time and it locks you out of the game because of it. Maybe you had a choice to make and the opportunity passed you by because you took too long choosing. But oh well, where a door closes a window opens.
Present - The Star - This is the second time this card has popped up for me today. It still means the same thing. If you have a goal, stay on the path. If you stay on the path you'll reach your goal. This could be that window that opened because a door closed in your past. It represents success and fulfillment in many ways. Success of creative achievements especially.

Future - Justice - This card has a woman with the scale of good and evil a devil on one side and an angel on the other. This card suggests to do what is right always. The strong should help the weak. The rich help the poor. Be fair and just in all decisions you make. In up coming decisions this card suggests you have an opportunity to tip the balance in the right direction. 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Me, need to know if my life will be single forever u.u

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
Can I join too?
Past - The Star (reversed) - Hmmm maybe I should pay attention to this card today personally...its like the 3rd time I've drawn it. This time its in reverse. In reverse the stay means a really good opportunity may have been missed negativity or pessimism. Maybe an opportunity was before you but you didn't take it because you didn't believe in yourself? This could relate to anything....maybe some cute crush you didn't make a move on in your past or a missed job opportunity...not joining a sports team or club because you didn't think were good enough or maybe even just not hanging out with a group of people because you felt you didn't fit in. Since this card is in the past spot its already happened so if you missed it you missed it oh well keep it moving. 
Present - Nine of Coins (reversed) - Hmmm this card is pretty straight forward but I'm not sure if you're the one borrowing or someone is borrowing from you. I'm not sure....but this card upside down represents irresponsibility with someone else's money. Or some kind of debt. It can also represent fraud.....be wary of letting someone borrow money. 
Future - Ace of Coins - Windfall gain. A sudden or unexpected material gain. Good fortune :) The other thing about this card...is this is the kind of material gain that surpasses the "money can't buy you happiness." This gain whatever it is is supposed to make you truly happy.  

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
I would really like a read if you're still doing this :3
Ruby has retracted her request, I am only posting so you all know I'm not purposely skipping her. <3

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
methanks : )
Past - Five of Coins - Misguided goals. Possibly a bad influence in your life leading to destitution in misery. If you were a child this could have meant you grew up poor due to a poor family. The card generally suggests misfortune, illness, and destitution. It shows a couple staring up in terror at 5 coins. It also reminds you to make the most of what you have though, no matter how little it may be.
Present - Seven of Wands - Wow...this suggests a turning table in comparison to the last card. You rise up and you face whatever adversity it is that is in your way. Problems solved, obstacles overcome, and bravery rewarded! "He's going the distance. He's going full speed." - Cake. You are totally that song right now if this card is correct.
Future - The Sun (Reverse) - Well the sun generally represents success.  A good omen. However yours is in reverse.....this doesn't mean you won't be successful but your success may be tainted with some arrogance or frustration with the bumps on the road to success.

This is a good fortune :) Its a rise from the ashes. Fly you little phoenix, fly.

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Oh me me pls!
But can you send to my pms instead? :-[ I'm superstitious :-[

OmegaRa

Past - Seven of Wands (Reversed) - This card represents some indecision in a time where you really needed to make a choice. This may have lead to a defeat because you couldn't decide which path to take. Kinda like if you're playing a moba and you don't lock in your champion in time and it locks you out of the game because of it. Maybe you had a choice to make and the opportunity passed you by because you took too long choosing. But oh well, where a door closes a window opens.
Present - The Star - This is the second time this card has popped up for me today. It still means the same thing. If you have a goal, stay on the path. If you stay on the path you'll reach your goal. This could be that window that opened because a door closed in your past. It represents success and fulfillment in many ways. Success of creative achievements especially.

Future - Justice - This card has a woman with the scale of good and evil a devil on one side and an angel on the other. This card suggests to do what is right always. The strong should help the weak. The rich help the poor. Be fair and just in all decisions you make. In up coming decisions this card suggests you have an opportunity to tip the balance in the right direction.
Thanks for the read!

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Oh me me pls!
But can you send to my pms instead? :-[ I'm superstitious :-[
Hey, me too! What a coincidence, woah. Soulmate?