Epic Perfect World

Tarot Reading For Fun - Need Volunteers :)

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
  • Characters: Expressed
  • Faction: ArtofWar
Hi all :)
I was wondering if anyone would volunteer for me to practice tarot reading on. I don't really believe in it but my brother brought me back a pack from his travels as a gift. I thought it might be fun to read some people's fortunes on here where I can't see their facial expressions or anything to give anything away just as an experiment and for fun.
Please if this is offensive to your religion or beliefs I am not asking you to volunteer. I understand some people might find this to be witchcraft or whatever but I'm just doing it for fun and like I said I don't really buy into it but thought it may be fun.

If you want me to attempt to read your fortune post in the comments below and I'll write a public reply with a three card spread and my interpretation, unless you ask me specifically for a message instead.

A three card spread is a simple spread that is supposed to represent past, present, and future. (For those who don't know.)

Also if you'd like most people go into a reading with a question in mind or so I'm told.

I've gotten most of my info from an aunt who is kinda kookie.....so I'm not sure how reliable it is.

Anyways, I just wanted to put this out there since I have some time on my hands now and wanted to do something fun with the community. <3 

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
me, i like shit like this
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I'll give it a shot for funsies.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Sure, why not?  :( 
I don't really know what kind of question to have in mind, though.  :'(
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
me, i like shit like this
Past - Nine of Coins - Its showing that at some time in your past you were in a financially secure enough state to spend money on something you wanted. This would be something outside of basic needs, like a hobby. A game, maybe art supplies, a course in cooking, or maybe books. This card usually applies to spending money on something in the arts. Usually a constructive use of money on a developing talent. This card also represents a sort of feminine grace.
Present - Two of Swords - This card, to me, represents a balancing act. This card is supposed to come up when someone is trying to balance their life. They may be trying to avoid making a hard decision and instead are trying to balance everything instead of letting go of whatever the extra weight is. This can apply to many situations, such as a family situation, or a relationship, or even trying to balance school and a job or maybe sports and school....anything really. But the card is there to remind you that you are not superman/woman and to do yourself a favor and choose the lesser of two evils and try to damage control the rest of the fallout from whatever decision you make. This card also represents a good chance of friendship after whatever the initial conflict is.
Future - Reversed Emperor (upside down) - This card is usually a representation of success or achievement. Meeting your motivation, but in your case I drew it reversed....this still represents success and achievement but suggests that you may step on a few toes to get where you want to be. This card usually is drawn with someone who is ambitious. You may be a person who snickers when someone fails...even if you try to help them up after. Be careful though it can also represent discord when working in a group, so if you have any kind of group thing coming up just try to get along. :)  So maybe sometime in the coming future you'll have some success at a goal you've been reaching for.
Again I don't take any of this seriously, hope this was an interesting read for you :D It was fun for me.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Me, please! I think its always interesting to see your luck of the draw.  ^-^

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
I'm game, read meeee. 

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
I'll give it a shot for funsies.
Past - Seven of cups (reversed) - This suggests that you are or were at the time an optimistic person and that in your nature of optimism someone may have gotten the better of you. You may have given a person or a situation the benefit of the doubt and they let you down. The card reminds to always hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
Present - Nine of Cups - This is a card of good fortune. It suggests satisfaction with your own little world. Good health. joy, merriment, new friends. The whole 9 yards. The only warning it gives is that you may be a little over enthusiastic in a social situation of some sort. But to me.....if people love you they won't mind the extra enthusiasm anyways.
Future - King of Swords - This card represents a strong man....pretty opinionated. May have some sort of position of authority. He's also supposed to be intelligent....this could be a new person coming into your life as a friend or acquaintance, possibly more. Or it may be a boy in your life growing to be a man and reaching a position of authority. You may help this man in someway intentionally or inadvertently.
Interesting....:)

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
me pls , i really like Tarot reading :)

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Past - Nine of Coins - Its showing that at some time in your past you were in a financially secure enough state to spend money on something you wanted. This would be something outside of basic needs, like a hobby. A game, maybe art supplies, a course in cooking, or maybe books. This card usually applies to spending money on something in the arts. Usually a constructive use of money on a developing talent. This card also represents a sort of feminine grace.
Present - Two of Swords - This card, to me, represents a balancing act. This card is supposed to come up when someone is trying to balance their life. They may be trying to avoid making a hard decision and instead are trying to balance everything instead of letting go of whatever the extra weight is. This can apply to many situations, such as a family situation, or a relationship, or even trying to balance school and a job or maybe sports and school....anything really. But the card is there to remind you that you are not superman/woman and to do yourself a favor and choose the lesser of two evils and try to damage control the rest of the fallout from whatever decision you make. This card also represents a good chance of friendship after whatever the initial conflict is.
Future - Reversed Emperor (upside down) - This card is usually a representation of success or achievement. Meeting your motivation, but in your case I drew it reversed....this still represents success and achievement but suggests that you may step on a few toes to get where you want to be. This card usually is drawn with someone who is ambitious. You may be a person who snickers when someone fails...even if you try to help them up after. Be careful though it can also represent discord when working in a group, so if you have any kind of group thing coming up just try to get along. :)  So maybe sometime in the coming future you'll have some success at a goal you've been reaching for.
Again I don't take any of this seriously, hope this was an interesting read for you :D It was fun for me.
thank you very much <3 and its kinda scary with some of what u said bout the present and past part lol. interesting with the future one hmm
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
me too
Past - The Moon - This card represents a cycle of good fortune and bad. It suggests that your past serves to remind you that what comes around comes around and that which wanes will grow full again. Maybe you've learned to take the good with the bad. When this card comes up in the past position I think its just supposed to serve as a reminder that even if trials occur that everything we give in our hard times we eventually get back in some way or form.
Present - Two of Cups - This is a card that represents a blossoming love. A possible marriage offer for some or even just a deep friendship being acknowledged. It represents a bond with someone and a deep mutual understanding. Its a card that represents something in your social life going very very well. If not romantic....it could also represent a just a deep bond with a family member that is being acted on. Like maybe a cousin you started visiting more often to hang out with or something.
Future - Four of Swords(Reversed) - This card was drawn upside down and suggests in the future you may be stressing very heavily over something. You may face a trial or test that you feel you have to handle alone. You could feel really alone in this period of time.... Or maybe you have a time of loneliness and seclusion that needs to be overcome :(. Remind yourself to break out of your shell if you feel like your own walls are collapsing around you should this happen. Don't be afraid to talk to people you trust. This isn't exactly a positive card but its definitely a fixable one.

OmegaRa

I would like to have my cards read.