And gl.

♡ Bellend ♡

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
hello gm nostalgia 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Just found out who she is. I have no problems with this new GM. She is infact very neutral and been nothing but sweet (since I've seen her with any kind of EPW staff position)  :normal-3: :pig-23: And no, I'ma go join Frosty.
IDM her either. Maybe she'll replace the other one if we're lucky.

• : D
Welcome qt GM  :-*
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Just my 5 cents for the matter...this is bullshit haha. No need to blame Apollumi about it obviously but my question is fairly simple: When there is mass pk with Apollumi/Tyrants/Ducks/rest how many GM's are NOT doing their GM job?

But very much welcome GM Flower I have a feeling you are very much loved already!

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I feel sorry for her.
Barely been a few hours.
What a wonderful welcome.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Thanks for all the welcomes.
As for the accusations, I'd consider it more just if you waited until I did something wrong. Still, thank you.

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
Just my 5 cents for the matter...this is bullshit haha. No need to blame Apollumi about it obviously but my question is fairly simple: When there is mass pk with Apollumi/Tyrants/Ducks/rest how many GM's are NOT doing their GM job?

But very much welcome GM Flower I have a feeling you are very much loved already!

they will be doing their job if tyrants win rofl :)))))

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
are you ever gonna stop crying tryants emotional kids omg
fcking serious gamers cry in pvp pve forums world chat squad chat gv squad
is this ur real life

welcome new game master
dam ahed I like the profile pic suites you

It hasn't even been like 1 hour and yall getting your panties in a bunch on what the new GM is gonna do tf...?

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
As for the accusations, I'd consider it more just if you waited until I did something wrong. Still, thank you.
amen to that, best new GM INC !!!! 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
IDM her either. Maybe she'll replace the other one if we're lucky.
That would actually be a good thing to do.

Past experiences man, nothing personal. Kisses xo

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Welcome GM :normal-23:. Imsofunny.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Welcome GM :normal-23:. Imsofunny.
LOOOL word you replaced by new GM Flower !!!!!!!!
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.