Epic Perfect World

Hi GM Flower

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Her leaving still doesn't do sht do u not understand that? Jus like if any of the Gm ppl already known for a while leave a guild they been in.. Wouldn't make anything different. And no it meant Wat it meant jus bcuz u put favoritism in it doesn't mean it's correct. Became a Gm for a reason u will get criticism if ur in a fact or not
It does since youd be trashtalking about Apo having core member as GM, since she left now you wont be able to trashtalk that and cause drama over it, there would be a lot of drama about it since many seem to be taking this game too seriously, so have to ruin fun for someone who hasnt even done anything wrong ( and probably wont)

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
which is 2/7 days of the week amirite xDDDDDDDDDD
not my problem u are maining this game and want pk 24/7

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
hahaha lmao im applying for gm next

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
not my problem u are maining this game and want pk 24/7
How did you derive that I am maining this game from what i said? My point was, you guys getting muted after every pk isn't exactly a good point when it happens only 2 times a week.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
It does since youd be trashtalking about Apo having core member as GM, since she left now you wont be able to trashtalk that and cause drama over it, there would be a lot of drama about it since many seem to be taking this game too seriously, so have to ruin fun for someone who hasnt even done anything wrong ( and probably wont)
Bruh ur still Sayin the same fckin thing over and over in a different way.. If she was fckin partial she can b out of guild and still get trash talked and still ban certain ppl Wat are u on.... Soon as we make a fckin comment we are taking the game too srsly how dumb is that? If this Gm was one of our core members doin the same sht apollumi would've been on it hard as fck even doing more bs/ starting more drama than there is atm.. I clearly said many times on this forum she might b the best Gm who fckin knows but yo I'm not replying anymore me too dumb to type this long :(

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
i don't see the reasoning behind this tbh. you already have a gm in guild so what says she wont make a "secret" one...im not saying she gonna give stuff out or w/e just staying my opinion, seeing how her leaving doesn't rly do anything if she is gonna be right back on a diff unknown char. 
Recent video.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
you're all group of salty virgins who take shit way to seriously xD, get laid maybe or masturbate maybe smoke some weed gonna relieve the tension xD
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Bruh ur still Sayin the same fckin thing over and over in a different way.. If she was fckin partial she can b out of guild and still get trash talked and still ban certain ppl Wat are u on.... Soon as we make a fckin comment we are taking the game too srsly how dumb is that? If this Gm was one of our core members doin the same sht apollumi would've been on it hard as fck even doing more bs/ starting more drama than there is atm.. I clearly said many times on this forum she might b the best Gm who fckin knows but yo I'm not replying anymore me too dumb to type this long :(
saying the same thing because you dont understand. By leaving guild, she reduces the amount of trashtalk and drama that will be caused by her being GM, understand? If there hadn't been any trashtalk in this thread(mostly tyrants, even just 2 people, but there wouldve been more obviously) she probably wouldn't have left.

kitty stew

you're all group of salty virgins who take shit way to seriously xD, get laid maybe or masturbate maybe smoke some weed gonna relieve the tension xD
3 of 3 baby

#2 is the best

saying the same thing because you dont understand. By leaving guild, she reduces the amount of trashtalk and drama that will be caused by her being GM, understand? If there hadn't been any trashtalk in this thread(mostly tyrants, even just 2 people, but there wouldve been more obviously) she probably wouldn't have left.

problem with that is now tyrants incorrectly think they can decide whether gm are in a guild or not

invite her back just to piss them off

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

I'm gonna wash your mouth out with soap sir ♡  :police:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Ain't seen this much salt in one place since I got back from the beach
I'm basically 40

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Please calm down a little, everyone. Let time tell you what you think of me and if you feel like something is unfair then you know where you have to go.
Much appreciated

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
This thread is called 'Hi GM Flower'
At least air your grievances elsewhere
and let her have one moment of kindness.
Never seen people take a game so seriously before.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
tbh stop blowing dust outta yo ass, she already left the guild before the thread been made, your theory and reasoning is build on assumptions. just stfu and let it cool down instead of saying absolute garbage of no basis. 
3 of 3 baby

#2 is the best

problem with that is now tyrants incorrectly think they can decide whether gm are in a guild or not

invite her back just to piss them off
#3 then #2 then #1 brruuuuuuhhhhh lmfao
I'm gonna wash your mouth out with soap sir ♡  :police:

opssssss  :police: :police: :police:
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
But in all honesty! congratulations! ♡ 
Goodluck as a GM! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡