Epic Perfect World

Hi GM Flower

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
It's pretty obvious who it is.... Congratulations, Stay unbiased please.
How will that happen this is epw.

inb4 biased GM that gives out items  :police:

they will be doing their job if tyrants win rofl :)))))

what *If* lol its pretty obvious is her xD and cuz being neutral in forums isnt same with being neutral in game ;)

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
calling me a retard when you are too stupid to multiple quote or speak basic english, take a stroll back to school lmfao you're giving me cancer
Damn to stupid to multiple quite nice one man... Ur that guy that laughs at his own jokes right? Ok, done replying to you.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
Only one there is fearless

@Burdette. Kasai isn't tyrants.... And I said this is epw to Wat frost said bout being unbiased and this is clearly epw it will always happen. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Damn to stupid to multiple quite nice one man... Ur that guy that laughs at his own jokes right? Ok, done replying to you.
too stupid to speak basic english yet making bold statements? lmfao
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Only one there is fearless

@Burdette. Kasai isn't tyrants.... And I said this is epw to something Frost said are u missing that?
he said "stay unbiased" you said "how will that happen this is epw" , assuming she will do bad
kasai was just another example, rest are tyrants

was just few sentences now, but it would continue if nothing were to be done(leaving guild)

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
he said "stay unbiased" you said "how will that happen this is epw" , assuming she will do bad
kasai was just another example, rest are tyrants
Rest? It's fearless only.... And I said that bcuz it's clearly epic and that's Sayin in general not  necessarily pointing at her... And I see Wat fearless said as nothing being sad wrong he is pointing out there's 2 diff things being neutral on forum isn't the same as in game. 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Rest? It's fearless only.... And I said that bcuz it's clearly epic and that's Sayin in general not  necessarily pointing at her...
"New GM don't favoritism"
"Ofc she will favoritism this is EPW"
thats basically what it says

still tyrants, atm just fearless(and you) but it would obviously be constant QQ , just how it is with Dream. She didnt leave because of these few sentences, she left to prevent any more from happening

OmegaRa

I feel as if you are all making a big deal about some small matter. GM Flower was a support member prior to being a GM, so she was already very well engaged with the community even before the title hit the fan. This is a game. EPW Staff members are heavily doubted and essentially prayed upon as people, hindering their ability to have a second to breathe and do what they, in the end, want to do, which is play.
Flower-
You caved in to a nonexistent pressure that you felt was present. In my humble opinion you should go to whichever guild you desire, because in the end you'll be a GM wherever you go so long as you do not resign. I'm not going to say that being on a major guild will not make you a target to the community, especially to those who often look for a reason to justify their losses, but I am going to say that perhaps you can make a difference in where other GMs, past and even current, have failed.

Once again I wish you luck on your endeavor. We haven't met, but CTRL + G Really does make me feel bad for all the pressure you might at times be under.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

gettin this after every pk #Favoritism guys
guys i just won 2v2 event, easier bracket, favoritism too?
which is 2/7 days of the week amirite xDDDDDDDDDD

TBH i have no issue with Nostalgia being GM, can't possibly be as bad as dream who gives out other people's personal info to her friends or ivory who lies about DS event to not have to take her friends out of HB for breaking rules

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
"New GM don't favoritism"
"Ofc she will favoritism this is EPW"
thats basically what it says

still tyrants, atm just fearless(and you) but it would obviously be constant QQ , just how it is with Dream. She didnt leave because of these few sentences, she left to prevent any more from happening
Her leaving still doesn't do sht do u not understand that? Jus like if any of the Gm ppl already known for a while leave a guild they been in.. Wouldn't make anything different. And no it meant Wat it meant jus bcuz u put favoritism in it doesn't mean it's correct. Became a Gm for a reason u will get criticism if ur in a fact or not

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
good job tyrants, cant even have her in fac because favoritism accusation spam from you
Gms arnt allowed to be in their original characters...she is gonna make a new one.
Recent video.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
I don't see why the "favoritism" talk is relevant in this type of scenarios, even if a GM is in another faction (opposite side or w.e), if you don't trashtalk like there's no tomorrow, nothing can happen
OT: Welcome, congrats for GM :police:

Offline Daddy.

I'm smarter than all of you, be quiet.
Recent video.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Gms arnt allowed to be in their original characters...she is gonna make a new one.
wont be on any other chars either, i asked

Offline Daddy.

wont be on any other chars either, i asked
why not? there is already a gm in appo or did she leave
Recent video.