Epic Perfect World

Freedom of speech

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I agree, people should be allowed to say whatever the *** they want on a forums, otherwise how will you know what players are pissed about or not? By removing or deleting posts you are silencing your feedback which a key part to this game, sometimes its nonsense messages, but every message matters. Being too strict on a forum meant for a GAME makes little to no sense, we are almost all adults here or young adults I think we can lighten the *** up a little bit cant we?  :normal-43:

because remember, irrelevant drama in a thread does derail the topic but then it also helps keep conversation going, its not all bad, and to be honest what is a PW Server without some sweet juicy drama to watch? having communication with your peers irrelevant negative positive or what have you is always a good thing
I want to have children with you even though you're a guy.

Join apollumi and u wont have any post deleted :) easy fix .

I would, but.. they are against PalsySqd's cheap services. (hurt me very much)  :'(

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I agree, people should be allowed to say whatever the *** they want on a forums, otherwise how will you know what players are pissed about or not? By removing or deleting posts you are silencing your feedback which a key part to this game, sometimes its nonsense messages, but every message matters. Being too strict on a forum meant for a GAME makes little to no sense, we are almost all adults here or young adults I think we can lighten the *** up a little bit cant we?  :normal-43:

because remember, irrelevant drama in a thread does derail the topic but then it also helps keep conversation going, its not all bad, and to be honest what is a PW Server without some sweet juicy drama to watch? having communication with your peers irrelevant negative positive or what have you is always a good thing
I'd have to agree. Half the time on forums feels like we are living in North Korea with Kim Jong Un. (if i spelled it wrong or got the N or S part wrong, sue me :-\ ) Everytime we say something that is "taboo" or "inappropriate" insta delete. Inb4 We have forum rules to abide by. But, happy gaming people! One Love, One EPW

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Yeah man, I am there putting my time in to get forum veteran and then gm come there and delete my post like wtf man my word is golden stop deleting shit get a life weaboo.

For real though, +1 to this, I've seen too many posts deleted and moderated with heavy bias whilst others get left behind for a while now, look at on PK threads, threads mentioning someone did x (then edate comes to the rescue to delete), avoiding punishing players whilst certain rules are still in play etc.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
I'd have to agree. Half the time on forums feels like we are living in North Korea with Kim Jong Un. (if i spelled it wrong or got the N or S part wrong, sue me :-\ ) Everytime we say something that is "taboo" or "inappropriate" insta delete. Inb4 We have forum rules to abide by. But, happy gaming people! One Love, One EPW

I'd have to agree. Half the time on forums feels like we are living in North Korea with Kim Jong Un. (if i spelled it wrong or got the N or S part wrong, sue me :-\ ) Everytime we say something that is "taboo" or "inappropriate" insta delete. Inb4 We have forum rules to abide by. But, happy gaming people! One Love, One EPW

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
I never said anything bout it cause yeah we all know gm -s are kind of corrupted and ppl posts are being deleted, mine are like idk 20-30 least?
I have no idea why, dont even say anything rude or something , i guess some gm-s just like to do it on certain ppl.
Nothing gonna be done bout it, thats how it is, if u make ur own server u can make fair server where gm-s dont have normal toons or do like here.
I bet this post gets deleted too:P

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
I want to have children with you even though you're a guy.
prove it  :-\ Also offer accepted.
But yeah, freedom of speech please give us a EPW Bill of Rights

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I never said anything bout it cause yeah we all know gm -s are kind of corrupted and ppl posts are being deleted, mine are like idk 20-30 least? I have no idea why, dont even say anything rude or something , i guess some gm-s just like to do it on certain ppl. Nothing gonna be done bout it, thats how it is, if u make ur own server u can make fair server where gm-s dont have normal toons or do like here. I bet this post gets deleted too:P
People delete ahhnka's posts? Shes like the least shitty person on forums. 

We just went full north korea. 

kitty stew

have you tried talking to agatio?

probably not

muh freedumz

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Instead of not moderating hb gms should stop moderating language ingame and on forums, a lot of the entertainment people get on this game is from talking sht after/during pk and such, not like there are children playing that will be left scarred

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Have had mine deleted before and never knew why, which deterred me from coming here for sometime. Post deleting is something I truly do not like on any forum. Heck, nobody likes that.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
I just saw someone's post deleted for saying gz on Nostalgia's achievement becoming GM. Ridiculous (:

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ana for GM to keep it even.  :police:

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Hello, this is the only direct way to ask GMs in front of the entire EPW community.

Why are our posts being deleted? In the past week I've had over 30 posts deleted without any warning, explanation or modification, it's simply gone, some of them aren't even related to anyone, or anything.

And I haven't been the only person with such issues, others are experiencing it too.
It's interesting to see when sometimes among a hundred comments (of which many are way saltier, unrelated or insulting) remain untouched, while the ones made by one, two or more Palsies are gone from the face of the Earth without any explanation.

Stop discriminating and censoring us
Didn't read but +1 because senpai

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
prove it  :-\ Also offer accepted.
But yeah, freedom of speech please give us a EPW Bill of Rights
There's your proof. No woman would ever want to reproduce with me. ; w;

People delete ahhnka's posts? Shes like the least shitty person on forums.

We just went full north korea.
I know right!?

have you tried talking to agatio?

probably not

muh freedumz
It would just join other things also swept under the rug.

Didn't read but +1 because senpai
???
I will punish you Espio-kun!