Epic Perfect World

Freedom of speech

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Hello, this is the only direct way to ask GMs in front of the entire EPW community.

Why are our posts being deleted? In the past week I've had over 30 posts deleted without any warning, explanation or modification, it's simply gone, some of them aren't even related to anyone, or anything.

And I haven't been the only person with such issues, others are experiencing it too.
It's interesting to see when sometimes among a hundred comments (of which many are way saltier, unrelated or insulting) remain untouched, while the ones made by one, two or more Palsies are gone from the face of the Earth without any explanation.

Stop discriminating and censoring us
Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 12:57 pm by Bre

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
i give 5min till this topic gets removed 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
i give 5min till this topic gets removed
Wanna place a bet? I give it 10.

Lilly_Satou

This doesn't apply here (EU.)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
This is a private server. The staff team has the ultimate authority, check out the rules for two seconds and you'll see that.

Freedom of speech on an online video game where you have no rights in the first place?

Lmao

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Easy for you to say dom, 50% of all deleted posts pertain to you. Like the time you and yulia argued lol.

Regardless, as long as they dont delete my dank maymays me and gms will always be best frans.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
It's easy to say whatever you want when you e-date a GM.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
trust me nobody is cheating if you dont trust not my problem.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
This is gonna be good. Posting for notifications.  :police:

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
I agree, people should be allowed to say whatever the *** they want on a forums, otherwise how will you know what players are pissed about or not? By removing or deleting posts you are silencing your feedback which a key part to this game, sometimes its nonsense messages, but every message matters. Being too strict on a forum meant for a GAME makes little to no sense, we are almost all adults here or young adults I think we can lighten the *** up a little bit cant we?  :normal-43:

because remember, irrelevant drama in a thread does derail the topic but then it also helps keep conversation going, its not all bad, and to be honest what is a PW Server without some sweet juicy drama to watch? having communication with your peers irrelevant negative positive or what have you is always a good thing 

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
I agree, people should be allowed to say whatever the *** they want on a forums, otherwise how will you know what players are pissed about or not? By removing or deleting posts you are silencing your feedback which a key part to this game, sometimes its nonsense messages, but every message matters. Being too strict on a forum meant for a GAME makes little to no sense, we are almost all adults here or young adults I think we can lighten the *** up a little bit cant we?  :normal-43:

because remember, irrelevant drama in a thread does derail the topic but then it also helps keep conversation going, its not all bad, and to be honest what is a PW Server without some sweet juicy drama to watch? having communication with your peers irrelevant negative positive or what have you is always a good thing
I support this idea.

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
  • Faction: Tyrants

This basically  :police:

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
Join apollumi and u wont have any post deleted :) easy fix . 

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
This is gonna be good. Posting for notifications.  :police:
+1