Epic Perfect World

Heroic Battle

Offline Klee

• hers
  • 엄청 놀라 울 정도로 훌륭해.
  • Characters: Klee
  • Faction: Vehement
So lately Heroic Battle (HB) Event has become a mess for some reason.
Some factored factions w/ factored players were killing its teammates , like WTF ? they're supposed to follow a basic rules ? o.O ( namely Tyrants , Apollumi and some sort of Alamat ) i dont generalize them tho. 
Last night , I asked EvilTouch to spectate the current event , and YES he was there watching Apollumi raging and killing its own teammates. And he just said that Agatio tell them not to interfere with it (HB Event) anymore/now.
So whats the point of digging when ur teammate is killing you ?

Please do something for it , coz HB helps a lot.
I D O N T G I V E A F U C K

Angelica

It's going to be changed back I believe as the majority doesn't like it, there's nothing a GM can do for you when it's a rule that he can't interfere for now. I suppose there was a lot of complaining before that people didn't feel fairly treated when they were killed by a GM in the event, so this was given a shot, but it doesn't seem to work.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
So lately Heroic Battle (HB) Event has become a mess for some reason.
Some factored factions w/ factored players were killing its teammates , like WTF ? they're supposed to follow a basic rules ? o.O ( namely Tyrants , Apollumi and some sort of Alamat ) i dont generalize them tho.
Last night , I asked EvilTouch to spectate the current event , and YES he was there watching Apollumi raging and killing its own teammates. And he just said that Agatio tell them not to interfere with it (HB Event) anymore/now.
So whats the point of digging when ur teammate is killing you ?

Please do something for it , coz HB helps a lot.
Is no better when youre digging chest and same idiot wr on same team keeps roaring you for no reason 😂