Epic Perfect World

Poll

Change timed trials to lower interval times?

yes
75 (76.5%)
no
6 (6.1%)
idc cause i dont do trials :c
5 (5.1%)
irrelevant
1 (1%)
add time c;
11 (11.2%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Reduce the wave spawn time on Trial of Sacrifice

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
impossible but okay....
If you say so go ask our leader ;)

Offline Anti

• Kane train
If you say so go ask our leader ;)
its the fact that you have to wait at least 26 mins for boss to spawn in trial 9,and you have to do it twice (1st set+2nd set)
add the long wait in trial 3 to it,add the long wait in trial 7 to it.yeah. 3 hours 38mins or 4 hours,doesnt matter.i call bs

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
its the fact that you have to wait at least 26 mins for boss to spawn in trial 9,and you have to do it twice (1st set+2nd set)
add the long wait in trial 3 to it,add the long wait in trial 7 to it.yeah. 3 hours 38mins or 4 hours,doesnt matter.i call bs
this thread is weeks old, is irrelevant thread shut up and quit reviving the dead

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
+1 make it quick trials  8) 8)

kitty stew

its the fact that you have to wait at least 26 mins for boss to spawn in trial 9,and you have to do it twice (1st set+2nd set) add the long wait in trial 3 to it,add the long wait in trial 7 to it.yeah. 3 hours 38mins or 4 hours,doesnt matter.i call bs

+1

bumping this great post

Offline Cyan

• Faction: Squid

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
the 2nd trial should reduce time too , cuz waiting 40min for waves to come is dumb ..

kitty stew

this is how I'd break down and adjust the times plus other adjustments that would logically need to be made:

trial 2-defense: bring timer from start to elite mob waves down to 5 mins (instead of 35-40) for guilds that want to pointlessly collect
trial 3-towers: timer for each tower from start to commander down to 2-3 mins (from 15, 15, then 15, plus the minute or two delay between towers) -- don't adjust amount of mobs, just time (would be wiser to adjust speed of broadkris-looking mobs attacking tower from sigil/portal->towers to move significantly faster as well)
trial 7-sacrifice: there's what, 11'ish waves.. and each wave is like 3-5 mins long.. make it like 30 seconds to 1 min per wave (will cause this trial to be slightly more difficult, which is good)
trial 9-salvation: shorten waves also down to 1-2 minutes before next, shorten generals or w/e the mobs are called that require 6 killed for armada to retreat from appearing every 2 mins to appearing every 1 min if possible

just my 0 canadian cents

darkfe321

Just give free pe's when we login already

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Just give free pe's when we login already
ye 270 PE if we log 2 days and no more trials then 

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
ye 270 PE if we log 2 days and no more trials then

Good idea +1

Offline Crozy

• Heather best edate
  • Maker of easies
  • Characters: Sol
  • Faction: Tyrants
Bump for relevance  

Autistica

+1, if they were less time consuming would be nice  :-X

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
bump since new dev who actually does stuff and takes things into consideration......