Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
just remove trials xD
Nah lemme finish my ea

Insanity

It's extremely hard to believe everyone in Apo wants to do PVE more than pk.
pvp 2 years ago was everyone say x in guild chat make pts and pk starts in 2 mins, rg now is 1 hour like everyday is tw and if we dont rg for 1 hour we wont get close to your number and it will be a massacre, that makes pk not enjoyable if daily therefore we won't pk daily

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
- nah                                                        

Offline Areashi

• Banned
-1 too long to read

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
-1 upcoming guild need trails twice a week, stop being selfish kunt tyrants and apo
Excatly, This is low tier thread lol tyrants biching for pk since they done geard didn't even think for others small guild

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Excatly, This is low tier thread lol tyrants biching for pk since they done geard didn't even think for others small guild
I don't even have remotely close to finished gear. My ornas aren't even my own. Lmfao

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
I don't even have remotely close to finished gear. My ornas aren't even my own. Lmfao
Just think about others small guild who are been trying to get decent gears here probably 2-3 years playing and stil shit gear? so this is the time to get decent gear cuz of pe system and trails gives 275 PE twice a week, thats pretty good for upcoming players and guild

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Just think about others small guild who are been trying to get decent gears here proably 2-3 years playing and stil shit gear? so this is the time to get decent gear cuz of pe system and trails gives 275 PE twice a week,
Well, if you read what she originally posted, she did mention increasing the reward of the last trial to make it a bit more even to if there were two sets of trials able to be done. 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
if u want more than 2-3 pks a week could bid tw and boom 1 more day of pk

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
if u want more than 2-3 pks a week could bid tw and boom 1 more day of pk
agreed

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Just think about others small guild who are been trying to get decent gears here probably 2-3 years playing and stil shit gear? so this is the time to get decent gear cuz of pe system and trails gives 275 PE twice a week, thats pretty good for upcoming players and guild
if im not wrong the idea was to make trials once a week but double rewards which mean it'll still be 275, wat r u small guilds btching about again?

Offline NayeIi

• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
  • ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
-1 lmao , we need trials to finish our toons' gear 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
if im not wrong the idea was to make trials once a week but double rewards which mean it'll still be 275, wat r u small guilds btching about again?
be honest and tell me are u just lazy or u are trying to make more pks daily cuz it wont happen?

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Thanks for feedback. Thread can be locked.  :rolleyes:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
won't change anything, it depends on our mood, we pk when we want so it will still be 3 days week