Epic Perfect World

client glitching

Offline haineko_rukeya

• Hiniko "Hini"
  • Characters: Rukeya,Hiniko,Mayve,Chalindreyea,Rozaly,LenaLee,
  • Faction: Patients
ok so hears the thing i was in a squad for gv and i went to pick up old book pages that droped from boss n when i did that it glitched me on spot at spawing point of mobs i tryied being killed to see if that would reset my charactor but didnt work now i got stuck with the "rezerect/back to cityoption stuck on my screen ik relogging will fix i will do so but i wanted to report this glitch incase others may have this prob so u guys can fix it .. i had to tele outa the instance cus i was still stuck n now cant get bk in so yea rather frustrating here is a screen shot of wat my screen of game client looks like right now.. https://gyazo.com/88af0c98c669a66439c138fb441cbdd3

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
Assassin class ever since it was created has a running animation bug that will lock the character up like this unless you use a town portal or teleport effect or relog, this is what you are experiencing, unfortunately it just randomly happens and cannot be fixed.

Offline haineko_rukeya

• Hiniko "Hini"
ive had this happen on other classes it a game client issue from way i see if its fiorst time ive had this happen on my sin but i have hadit happen on my veno n few other of my alts.. but it would be handy if they made a way bk into gv for when insodents like this happen none of other bhs are set up like this or have this issues of beign stuck in graphics atleast that ive found n comin from someone thats been playin the real pwi for countless of years before comin here

Lilly_Satou

Known, and unfixable (refer to transformations & talking to 2 NPC's at the same time)

Offline haineko_rukeya

• Hiniko "Hini"
its not talkin to 2 npcs at same time i didnt talk to a npc when the glitch happened -.-

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
if its not the sin running glitch (which you ARE a sin) then none of us know more then likely since this is only happening to you.

kitty stew

seems like a glitch involving taking so much dmg you die multiple times over (harkens back to old 1k streams glitch)

it's not an uncommon glitch involving instances where you take dmg from huge amts of mobs.. warsong being an example of another

doubt there's anything that can be done about it, just don't get caught at spawn point when mobs spawn I guess

Lilly_Satou

its not talkin to 2 npcs at same time i didnt talk to a npc when the glitch happened -.-
It revolves around the same mechanic.