Epic Perfect World

Ares Event; A Small Change

Offline Doopa

Perhaps if possible, we could get multiple instances or areas for Ares? Such as people will be at times ported to the Twilight Temple Ares, but then other times people can be ported to another instance that holds another boss, perhaps a different skin, less HP, etc. This would be so not hundreds of people are just grouped into one small area.

That or just move it to a bigger area, cuz come on, everyone in one small area is just ridiculous. 

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼
-1. All u need is ur little pixel to fit in the "little place" man just take quest and afk until boss die bruh. 

Lilly_Satou

-1, dun need the server to crash. besides he's a SERVER WB. no 10 man team is gonna take him down.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
only show important players
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
you wont be able to see anyone
only your virginity and boss

darkfe321

you wont be able to see anyone
only your virginity and boss
nice guide

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
Always wondered why the boss's spawn point wasnt on the bottom level instead. Larger area too... Seems more logical imo.

Offline Pixel_Bandit

• Crawl for it!
  • Holy freakin' waffles!
  • Characters: Pixel_Bandit
  • Faction: Sanktuhm
Go at a later time. When Ares starts and for about 4 hours it's packed in there. If you go about 5 hours after it starts it's not so bad but it does take longer to kill him of course. Hope this helps.

kitty stew

-1, dun need the server to crash. besides he's a SERVER WB. no 10 man team is gonna take him down.

boss is quite soloable especially by a sin

took a 10 sin alt party to help a buddy of mine hour or two before event was done and ares went kaput within 2 to 3 mins

anyways what's fun is standing on the chains with an aps archer and watching ares reset 5 to 10 times 

not that I would so something like that 

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
+1, no reason for it to be in such a small area.

kitty stew

+1, no reason for it to be in such a small area.
you think it lags less if in a larger area?

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
you think it lags less if in a larger area?
Never said that. But I don't have to stand quite as near to people if in a bigger area.

kitty stew

Never said that. But I don't have to stand quite as near to people if in a bigger area.
people are still going to cluster*** at an npc, if you lag in a tiny instance on a platform you're going to lag a hell of a lot more where you need to load more map

and even on a crap computer the ss posted above is a great hint to avoid lagging

really not much more point in dragging this on, solution is easy