Epic Perfect World

Tyrants - no challenge(sog boss tactic?) xd

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

98 online, still lose all the way and 2 guilds backstabbing us so fcking trash lmao

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

98 online, still lose all the way and 2 guilds backstabbing us so fcking trash lmao
Nah you're just butthurt 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Nah you're just butthurt
yep i am losing to unskilled players such as u because of the dogs backstabing 1vs3, glad it doesnt happen in tw  :police:
Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:41 pm by Brazen

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping

was even more. I didn't refresh+some people were getting dc, still not a reason to cry tho, and green dots were behind us 50% or maybe even 70% of the DT time, you can see it clearly in the video overall, sogging the boss was the worse idea to come out with in such situation LOL
PS : you had 82 red dot at rg (20minutes before dt start) and my son iibryan said his Egyptians told him you had 95 online (im not too sure about that) but you did have more than 8 squads up.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
was even more. I didn't refresh+some people were getting dc, still not a reason to cry tho, and green dots were behind us 50% or maybe even 70% of the DT time, you can see it clearly in the video overall, sogging the boss was the worse idea to come out with in such situation LOL
PS : you had 82 red dot at rg (20minutes before dt start) and my son iibryan said his Egyptians told him you had 95 online (im not too sure about that) but you did have more than 8 squads up.
93 online u still had more; it doesnt matter if we sogged boss or not wed lose it anyway lmao i can see on ur video nobody is behind ur guild maybe max 3-4 green dots lmao. we sogged(which was good idea, but u have no clue about what and why is something happening so i dont blame u hence why u never won a gvg dt, same number pk and tw) boss at around 30-40%hp so we have time to wipe u and try to finish boss jack the drops but couldnt do it because of the all dogs
backstabing.  

Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:56 pm by Brazen

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
93 online u still had more; it doesnt matter if we sogged boss or not wed lose it anyway lmao i can see on ur video nobody is behind ur guild maybe max 3-4 green dots lmao. we sogged(which was good idea) boss at around 30-40%hp so we have time to wipe u and try to finish boss jack the drops but couldnt do it because of the all dogs
backstabing.  
no point explaining to retards, no matter the numbers they always get demolished in gvg, pay your little helpers more next time maybe you won't get wiped in the beginning every time :normal-36:
Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:01 pm by Dream
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
93 online u still had more; it doesnt matter if we sogged boss or not wed lose it anyway lmao i can see on ur video nobody is behind ur guild maybe max 3-4 green dots lmao. we sogged(which was good idea, but u have no clue about what and why is something happening so i dont blame u hence why u never won a gvg dt, same number pk and tw) boss at around 30-40%hp so we have time to wipe u and try to finish boss jack the drops but couldnt do it because of the all dogs
backstabing.  
no point explaining to pwi clowns low iq that dont know how to play this game all they do outnumber and camp def gears 24/7 with personal eps/mystics
i dont understand how they can enjoy this game with this try hard level

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
no point explaining to retards, no matter the numbers they always get demolished in gvg, pay your little helpers more next time maybe you won't get wiped in the beginning every time :normal-36:

this is wat happen gandalf and 3 backstabing guilds save them

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
99 Online , i saw on my sister computer 92 Appo online.
Go to your video at 3:30 , and watch mini map a squad of green dots backstabbing appo side. ( Funny couse 3-4 of them are on your friendlist.)
Then look at 3:40 how those many green dots just start flanking around appo and ignoring you so bad. 
If you lost that , i would cry for u tbh.
Btw even if tht happened , this might be one of your best videos and the music was really enjoyable

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
u get demolished just like last time until Gandalf appears and bail u out, same story every dt u "won", good for u to pay them in necks though, u realise how badly beaten u'd gotten without mosquitos on our back

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
99 Online , i saw on my sister computer 92 Appo online.
Go to your video at 3:30 , and watch mini map a squad of green dots backstabbing appo side. ( Funny couse 3-4 of them are on your friendlist.)
Then look at 3:40 how those many green dots just start flanking around appo and ignoring you so bad.
If you lost that , i would cry for u tbh.
Btw even if tht happened , this might be one of your best videos and the music was really enjoyable
gotta do what u gotta do

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
backstabing.  

My damage log collection NEW

Offline yeahok

no point explaining to pwi clowns low iq that dont know how to play this game all they do outnumber and camp def gears 24/7 with personal eps/mystics
i dont understand how they can enjoy this game with this try hard level
says the one who comes from the fac that tries the hardest, lmao
Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 11:45 pm by yeahok