Epic Perfect World

Happy birthday Hidan/Kareem (best guild's leader)

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
  • Faction: Tyrants
:normal-2: :normal-13: I'm gonna need you to behave ma`am

• : D
Fair enough, i just found it as odd as someone putting excretion as their custom title. but hey, you do you xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ok1 : ) 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Fair enough, i just found it as odd as someone putting excretion as their custom title. but hey, you do you xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
wtf does excretion has to do with post-mortem lol? 
Totally 2 different things. 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
lol  
what lol stupid btch

Offline Kyle_

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kyle_
happy birthday fam maybe one day you will reach the 4th grade :(