Epic Perfect World

Happy birthday Hidan/Kareem (best guild's leader)

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Happy bday, hate you long time bro. :(

• : D
Happy birthday faget, told u already on Skype u_u
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline WooD

• Fail
  • Characters: _WooD_/HaaD
  • Faction: ArchEnemy <3

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Happy birthday Deathgun  :-*

Offline ฬєт

• fuked your dad
  • Love my 5 boyfriends
  • Faction: Notorious
happy b-day gay boy  :-[

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Ayy happy birthday. 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Happy birthday faget, told u already on Skype u_u
Why the *** is your custom title 'post mortem'... You even know what that means lol? 

• : D
Why the *** is your custom title 'post mortem'... You even know what that means lol?
if I didn't know what it means, I wouldn't put it + why would you care lmao : ) 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
Happy birthday papusa  O:-)

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
happy birthday brother enjoy your day and may all your wishes come true  :pig-45: :tiger-23: :monkey-32:

now where's the cake  :monkey-50:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
if I didn't know what it means, I wouldn't put it + why would you care lmao : )
Fair enough, i just found it as odd as someone putting excretion as their custom title. but hey, you do you xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Happy birthday! Still not a good player, though.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Happy 12th Birthday!!!!  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-48: :normal-48:
No, He suppose to say that to the girls in guild.   :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: