Epic Perfect World

Ascended Dragon Cape / EP

Anyone that says ep does not get focused often in mass is delusional. Regardless if you try to "stay behind squad" like you should, there is such a thing as air squads with the sole purpose of taking out  Ep's. Engrave cape worst idea 2k16 btw, but +1 for poster. 

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Not really, EPs arent meant to be diving in with the warriors during mass pk, that is only an epic thing because of how ridiculously tanky everyone is. Look at retail servers, I.e. inception, vendetta, or even storm  or BD which were fully customized. No eps dived in, warriors didn't chill around with another guild being around them, they'd leap in stun and leap out of damage.
I'm all for increasing attack levels on any class, but -1 to any defensive boosts to any class currently. There isn't a class that can't be tanking a full squad right now, though if it's purely channeling on the ascended dragon cape I'd +1 it.
idk where u even took it from, i havent said a single word about boosting def lvls, i think eps are just fine, what i meant was that most eps prefer chan set over the def one in mass, if one ep is tabbed by a sq leader and caught in chan set even if they jsut dive in as u said, they are practicly  done ofc there are some cases where they survive when they pot in or idk the sq lead changes targets but there are some cases where they get nuked so fast they dont have time to react where the def cape comes in given them a little boost to their chan set since every other class won something from the update, either way it doesnt matter
Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 04:03 pm by Artiom
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Korbyn

• Characters: Korbyn
Love this thread. I don't see anything wrong with the ct added to def cape. Either way I am fine with or without the idea being used.  :monkey-48: People also seemed to misunderstand what the main thread was about. All of the talk about def boost... It's about ct added to the def cape. It's to be expected by most of these individuals anyway.
Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 04:27 pm by Tiernie

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I think that if I was your friend and from Apollumi, things would have been different but that's a different story and tbh idc.
Ariana has tried to get my point. All you guys did is throwing it with "not necessary", "ep are fine". Yes they are fine now, I'm talking about later when there will be even more players with maxed weapons and op capes.
Going for pure ct build is an option but it's suicide. No need to explain the reasons.

Sins got +5atk lvl from set and +1to6 atk level from cape, and we got 50mag point more (and yet only benefits you if you play with def cape).
Soon nerf sin threads ...

It was just a suggestion about the considerable boost from the cape that doesn't benefit ep.
Going x3 phy def bonus is an option yet completely worthless considering the ammount of ec you would need to get that and for the buff that it gives.
You are wrong! :) If you knew me pretty much you also would know that i'd never agree with anyone from apollumi without a reason to do so even if it is a friend. Sadly you dont.

Its a risk? Yes. But thats why you see rpdt gears and def weapons there(Another thing you have to basically work on).

Sins dmg aren't that high? I mean... Seriously? Since i'm not your friend you could ask Ana or even Yoonah which is from your faction pretty much if they can tank them or not. The reason there isn't def on capes is specifically to avoid def camp. lol

It never had some intention of benefiting any class... Even though if 1 class had benefits with it in specific the rest would literally cry and there would be retards complaining everywhere, but this thread is completely unnecessary.

And about cape(to disagree with what i said above), you know i feel like i had some benefit from it... Now i have 50 more mag and including mag engraves on it.
Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 06:49 pm by Lena

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
I think that if I was your friend and from Apollumi, things would have been different but that's a different story and tbh idc.
Ariana has tried to get my point. All you guys did is throwing it with "not necessary", "ep are fine". Yes they are fine now, I'm talking about later when there will be even more players with maxed weapons and op capes.
Going for pure ct build is an option but it's suicide. No need to explain the reasons.

Sins got +5atk lvl from set and +1to6 atk level from cape, and we got 50mag point more (and yet only benefits you if you play with def cape).
Soon nerf sin threads ...

It was just a suggestion about the considerable boost from the cape that doesn't benefit ep.
Going x3 phy def bonus is an option yet completely worthless considering the ammount of ec you would need to get that and for the buff that it gives.
....get 3 rpdt pants+boots, def wep and switch when getting attacked,? we have pe system now,easy reshapes. Eps are fine and they will be fine with even that +5-6 atk lv on cape,the only thing that is going to be changed is making some eps actually focus in pks, if you spend some time on gearing it you will see that you wont need that ct buff or def buff,lazy ass,but that's just me (and like 20 others). We dont need def buff/ct buff or any kind of buffs :D, inc jump

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
notice how you stupid but its understandable since you come from Tyrants, wanting ct buff on a cape that is meant specifically to trade chaneling for defense capabilities proves that your head is so stuck up your ass supporting w/e shit idea your guild makes, that at the first sign of disagreeing attitude you blame it on "Skype" sig, because god forbid someone actually has their own opinion not just sheep mentality like your faction xDDDDDDDD
btw -1 learn to play lmfao
Maybe if your "stupid" ass actually paid attention, I didn't agree with him on adding more ct to EPs, but okay. Notice how you came to make this comment without reading the ones that came before. #sigged
❤️

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Maybe if your "stupid" ass actually paid attention, I didn't agree with him on adding more ct to EPs, but okay. Notice how you came to make this comment without reading the ones that came before. #sigged

Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 08:55 pm by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1

#trashtalk
#postcount

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Buff spark and mages.  :police:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Many EP's make the active choice to use def cape. Many stick to the supreme for the CT.  EP's are more than fine as they are, and giving them the best of both worlds with CT on the ascended dragon cape is reaching a bit far.  Even bad EP's are doing alright these days. Giving EP's a free boost in an era of script kiddies who only need minimal heals only exaggerates the way everything walking around in mass pk needs a full squad AA to be killed.
I'm basically 40

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
just ct buff yourself? 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Many EP's make the active choice to use def cape. Many stick to the supreme for the CT.  EP's are more than fine as they are, and giving them the best of both worlds with CT on the ascended dragon cape is reaching a bit far.  Even bad EP's are doing alright these days. Giving EP's a free boost in an era of script kiddies who only need minimal heals only exaggerates the way everything walking around in mass pk needs a full squad AA to be killed.
This 100%
just ct buff yourself?
No because instant-cast should be base in full defense, you loco?! 
(They're just lazy ***s)

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
....get 3 rpdt pants+boots, def wep and switch when getting attacked,? we have pe system now,easy reshapes. Eps are fine and they will be fine with even that +5-6 atk lv on cape,the only thing that is going to be changed is making some eps actually focus in pks, if you spend some time on gearing it you will see that you wont need that ct buff or def buff,lazy ass,but that's just me (and like 20 others). We dont need def buff/ct buff or any kind of buffs :D, inc jump
How can you assume I'm lazy lmfao
I'm full aware about what to build and what to use when it's needed.
I was suggesting 6ct on def gear in order to be more efficient from the bonus that the cape engravement gives. It's something that I think should be fair.
Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:13 pm by Korwen
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I was suggesting 6ct on def gear in order to be more efficient from the bonus that the cape engravement. It's something that I think should be fair.
I respectfully disagree, but that's a pretty godly signature  :normal-25:
I'm basically 40