Epic Perfect World

Ascended Dragon Cape / EP

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Cape engraves come out of seemingly nowhere, all to be an EC sink. 

Cape engraves create more balance QQing bc added attack levels

In return all classes demand more defense in return

Mfw this is a vicious circle 

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
I want buff for eas even though they're fine now, think about 5 years from now when everyone max super gear! buff me quick 10 atk lvls at least
I'm not asking def level, just ct on def cape.

EPs are fine as they are. They're not meant to be unkillable and their -ct it already good, even with a def cape on. Their -ct and Def levels are in a good place right now, no need to change that. Their pdef is fine too. Psychic has 11k pdef (and white yes, but with debuff you're like at 6k pdef..) and they still work fine vs sins in full magic builds. If pdef is that big of an issue to you, go sage and spam plume shell + pdef buff on yourself and in magic builds you'll have 20k+ with 85% reduction.
I don't need ep tips thanks

notice how you stupid but its understandable since you come from Tyrants, wanting ct buff on a cape that is meant specifically to trade chaneling for defense capabilities proves that your head is so stuck up your ass supporting w/e shit idea your guild makes, that at the first sign of disagreeing attitude you blame it on "Skype" sig, because god forbid someone actually has their own opinion not just sheep mentality like your faction xDDDDDDDD
btw -1 learn to play lmfao
Only read learn to play. then learn to kill    :police:
Cape engraves come out of seemingly nowhere, all to be an EC sink.

Cape engraves create more balance QQing bc added attack levels

In return all classes demand more defense in return

Mfw this is a vicious circle
I agree.
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
I don't need ep tips thanks
Wasn't specifically directed at you, should chill out. I'm talking in general, they are fine. No need to buff/nerf.  :rolleyes:

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Just delete clerics completely. Auto pot and Mystics are all we need 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Just delete clerics completely. Auto pot and Mystics are all we need
Interesting pk 

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
can i ask. what next level retard decided it was a good idea to only put attack levels on capes? lol. lets nerf 5 attack levels from a class. but let them get 6 attack levels on capes. would be nice with some chan on vit cape considering every single class in the game now will be attacking me harder thanks to this next level vendetta idea to roll engravings on capes. man. i been waiting a long ass time for you to fix scripting. seriously yo.

next big patch comes in. lets give them something else to script?
have you even attempted to fix this script?

sometimes i think aga you don't even understand the meaning of "cheating" its to gain an advantage over another. and clearly scripting gives an advantage over others. its a cheat. a third party cheat program and you have done nothing about. i waited long enough for you to fix it. love pw. love epic. but i ain't waiting for your "fix" cause it aint comming.

also. anyone who knows any good games i could possibly get into. hit me up on skype yo. its on account info.
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
can i ask. what next level retard decided it was a good idea to only put attack levels on capes? lol. lets nerf 5 attack levels from a class. but let them get 6 attack levels on capes. would be nice with some chan on vit cape considering every single class in the game now will be attacking me harder thanks to this next level vendetta idea to roll engravings on capes. man. i been waiting a long ass time for you to fix scripting. seriously yo.

next big patch comes in. lets give them something else to script?
have you even attempted to fix this script?

sometimes i think aga you don't even understand the meaning of "cheating" its to gain an advantage over another. and clearly scripting gives an advantage over others. its a cheat. a third party cheat program and you have done nothing about. i waited long enough for you to fix it. love pw. love epic. but i ain't waiting for your "fix" cause it aint comming.

also. anyone who knows any good games i could possibly get into. hit me up on skype yo. its on account info.
Star Wars: The old republic / GuildWars 2 / WoW / The Elder Scrolls online / TERA / star wars bloodfin / Diablo III , leme know if you didn't found anything  :normal-35:

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
notice how you stupid but its understandable since you come from Tyrants, wanting ct buff on a cape that is meant specifically to trade chaneling for defense capabilities proves that your head is so stuck up your ass supporting w/e shit idea your guild makes, that at the first sign of disagreeing attitude you blame it on "Skype" sig, because god forbid someone actually has their own opinion not just sheep mentality like your faction xDDDDDDDD
btw -1 learn to play lmfao
Both your factions are like that and you know it, you're right with the cape tho

• My suggestion is simple :
I was thinking that it would be good to add -6% Channeling Time on the Ascended Dragon Cape.

• The reason :
With the new patch, you can get atk level (from 1 to 6) on cape engravement which is a huge boost for every class but support EPs.

I personally use the Supreme Cape for the ct (while the dragon cape gives better stats) only because ct is better, considering the insta cast classes that deal a shit ton of damage within seconds, building ct is the only option for EPs to save someone in time in pvp.

I'm aware that it can be dangerous because some classes could abuse that (hi DPH eas and AA classes) but it would be fair to have a minor boost for clerics because of this patch.

Tell me your opinion, no trashtalk please.
One of the worst ideas tbh, you can't have it all sorry, eps don't need a boost. Try different builds if you're having a hard time man
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Nah -50 vit is already enough
 That didnt really make anything better for eps , most go full vit anyway so....  -1 to topic .

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Notice the Apo skype sig. :-X

a lot of apo members use forum  :normal-43: it's  not a total shock if more than one member comments

multiple apo comments =/= conspiracy theory

no classes would even benefit from MORE chan; if you wanted chan you wouldn't be using r8 wep in teh first place. -1

this doesn't make sense

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Literally nothing should be getting a def boost right now. Pls no.
I'm basically 40

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Cape engrave is biggest and most stupid idea anyone could come up with, especially knowing that someone can get 6 att lvls on it, even 4 seems legit way too much, its a boost to every class but eps, before anyone barks that eps are way too tanky, well thats the exact point of being an support ep they meant to be tanky, with the new boost of cape any retard with decent orna and 3x att wep can go above 100 base with out runes, thats above most eps def lvls while an ep is caught in chan set with a decent aa they drop in matter of sec, i think a -6 chan on the def cape its a decent little boost while they alredy loses allot of points going vit in order to be able to wearing it, no one is gonna abuse it in 1vs1....while in mass gives them more time to react. Either way +1 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Cape engrave is biggest and most stupid idea anyone could come up with, especially knowing that someone can get 6 att lvls on it, even 4 seems legit way too much, its a boost to every class but eps, before anyone barks that eps are way too tanky, well thats the exact point of being an support ep they meant to be tanky, with the new boost of cape any retard with decent orna and 3x att wep can go above 100 base with out runes, thats above most eps def lvls while an ep is caught in chan set with a decent aa they drop in matter of sec, i think a -6 chan on the def cape its a decent little boost while they alredy loses allot of points going vit in order to be able to wearing it, no one is gonna abuse it in 1vs1....while in mass gives them more time to react. Either way +1
 Well true but also its fine for eps if you really think about it , the job for the class is not really to tank anyway unless you go in cata sq like me . In pk eps usually should be behind everyone since its your job to heal and rebuff right , so I dont think its gonna be a problem , but I do get what you mean . +1 for cape engrave being the most retarded idea ever tho xd .

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Not really, EPs arent meant to be diving in with the warriors during mass pk, that is only an epic thing because of how ridiculously tanky everyone is. Look at retail servers, I.e. inception, vendetta, or even storm  or BD which were fully customized. No eps dived in, warriors didn't chill around with another guild being around them, they'd leap in stun and leap out of damage. 
I'm all for increasing attack levels on any class, but -1 to any defensive boosts to any class currently. There isn't a class that can't be tanking a full squad right now, though if it's purely channeling on the ascended dragon cape I'd +1 it. 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Not really, EPs arent meant to be diving in with the warriors during mass pk, that is only an epic thing because of how ridiculously tanky everyone is. Look at retail servers, I.e. inception, vendetta, or even storm  or BD which were fully customized. No eps dived in, warriors didn't chill around with another guild being around them, they'd leap in stun and leap out of damage.
I'm all for increasing attack levels on any class, but -1 to any defensive boosts to any class currently. There isn't a class that can't be tanking a full squad right now, though if it's purely channeling on the ascended dragon cape I'd +1 it.
 Wrong , the reason we are on epic is bcz its not like retail servers . Its sad that dmg classes can abuse this and camp def gear but some classes should be full on tanks getting in betwen everyone and using CC to disrupt enemy . It makes pk more interesting honestly rather then just seeing 200 eas killing each other like on most retail servers I tried out .