Epic Perfect World

Ascended Dragon Cape / EP

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
• My suggestion is simple : 
I was thinking that it would be good to add -6% Channeling Time on the Ascended Dragon Cape.

• The reason : 
With the new patch, you can get atk level (from 1 to 6) on cape engravement which is a huge boost for every class but support EPs. 

I personally use the Supreme Cape for the ct (while the dragon cape gives better stats) only because ct is better, considering the insta cast classes that deal a shit ton of damage within seconds, building ct is the only option for EPs to save someone in time in pvp.

I'm aware that it can be dangerous because some classes could abuse that (hi DPH eas and AA classes) but it would be fair to have a minor boost for clerics because of this patch.

Tell me your opinion, no trashtalk please.
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
No.                                          Vit EP can hit 98 Def without rune/blessing easily. No.

And they can use a chan pot if they need chan <3

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
No.                                          Vit EP can hit 98 Def without rune/blessing easily. No.

And they can use a chan pot if they need chan <3

Actually with extreme luck on engravement + def level weapon, ep can hit 113def lvl (like any other classes except seeker I guess) :D
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Boost support cape or boost Pdef (preferably both :police:) #setmypeoplefree

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
Boost support cape or boost Pdef (preferably both :police:) #setmypeoplefree
+1 pls  :(

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
• My suggestion is simple :
I was thinking that it would be good to add -6% Channeling Time on the Ascended Dragon Cape.

• The reason :
With the new patch, you can get atk level (from 1 to 6) on cape engravement which is a huge boost for every class but support EPs.

I personally use the Supreme Cape for the ct (while the dragon cape gives better stats) only because ct is better, considering the insta cast classes that deal a shit ton of damage within seconds, building ct is the only option for EPs to save someone in time in pvp.

I'm aware that it can be dangerous because some classes could abuse that (hi DPH eas and AA classes) but it would be fair to have a minor boost for clerics because of this patch.

Tell me your opinion, no trashtalk please.
no its dumb adding more defense levels makes it more viable. Ct is no. Anyway you can engrave it to have 3x pdef on it
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
no its dumb adding more defense levels makes it more viable. Ct is no. Anyway you can engrave it to have 3x pdef on it
Explain ?
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
Boost support cape or boost Pdef (preferably both :police:) #setmypeoplefree
This, please. We're not asking for more defense levels, only physical defense.  :-X
❤️

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Explain ?
your suggestion is flawed am saving your butt. You're an ep who would rather ct instead of more defense levels on that cape. This means that your defense is just fine and you're just missleading people into having more ct for easier gameplay, eps ct is already fine. Their defense? Is garbage they could use more defense levels on that cape and as I said u can engrave it for 3x pdef for more pdef

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
no tbh i find ep tanky as it is 
and chan isnt a problem either (use sage buff  that gives ct on yourself  and you will see theres no problem at all)  since i have 99 ct like that and still go with vit build

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
Eps are perfectly fine :)

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
no tbh i find ep tanky as it is
and chan isnt a problem either (use sage buff  that gives ct on yourself  and you will see theres no problem at all)  since i have 99 ct like that and still go with vit build
Eps are perfectly fine :)

shut up you two god EPs anyway give other EPs some grace

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Nah -50 vit is already enough
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated

shut up you two god EPs anyway give other EPs some grace
dude i jsut rolled 6 chan i was missing stfu i will go insane if we get it on cape now  :normal-7: :normal-7: :normal-7: :normal-6: :normal-6: :normal-7: :normal-6: :normal-7: :normal-6: :normal-6: :normal-6:

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
your suggestion is flawed am saving your butt. You're an ep who would rather ct instead of more defense levels on that cape. This means that your defense is just fine and you're just missleading people into having more ct for easier gameplay, eps ct is already fine. Their defense? Is garbage they could use more defense levels on that cape and as I said u can engrave it for 3x pdef for more pdef
I personally use the Supreme Cape for the ct (while the dragon cape gives better stats) only because ct is better
I mean, he clearly said this suggestion was, basically, based off this own personal use of ct, but as Haylee stated, EPs could use a boost of physical defense, not defense levels.

❤️