Epic Perfect World

Make supply tokens an option for cape engraving.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Not all of us have piles of EC....this patch was extremely discouraging to me. I used the last of my 10k ec last night only to find that i got atk once, and the other stats were really bad... 

I cant imagine what the st cost would be, I feel really overwhelmed having to farm a bunch of new weapons and a cape though...

Oh well, I know that the typical -1ers will come here and bomb the shit out of the thread...just thought I might as well try before im gone.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Agatio said he was adding a money sink, this is it. 200EC is a considerable amount per roll, but the % chances on the rolls are pretty good, and it's not exactly terrible odds of getting something nice. It's already affecting ornament economy, there are no stupid prices flying around, 40k for 3 atk cube again, not perfect but it's pretty nice. Very happy with how it worked out. 

I can understand why you, and many others I'm sure, would want a ST option, but ultimately this was made to restore balance into the economy. Creating alternative routes to engrave it would making getting 3x nice stat (such as attack level much easier), but would also cause another sharp rise in the economy and honestly, I'd rather be paying 50k EC for a good cape than 200k+ EC per good ornament. 

Would people want it? Probably
Should we add it? Probably not. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Ok welll..... bye then.....

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
+1 please I'm broke can't farm ec : /

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼
-1, this brought back our "normal economic". 

Lilly_Satou

-1, having an economy is great.

kitty stew

as others eluded to, the ec sink this cape provided has dumped prices of virtually everything, the desired effect of this implementation

it's still just as easy to make more ec, and you can also sell your ST anyways

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
well honestly i dont care either way just only thing is with now with prices, i aint selling anything anymore, not giving away in my eyes* that cheap*

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
well honestly i dont care either way just only thing is with now with prices, i aint selling anything anymore, not giving away in my eyes* that cheap*

u r hot :normal-8:
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
I'm sorry to say this to people that don't have that much ecs, but for multiple reasons I have to say -1.

We've been needing some sort of a proper ec sink for a good time now, because everything became really expensive on the server since there were too many ways to gain ec but yet so little amount to actually get entirely rid of it instead of just trading it to another player. Yes, it's upsetting that you spend 4k ec on one cape, but think about how for example Identity stones came down from 10k-13k ec to 8k ec. 

It'll do our server good to have an ec sink. 

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
-1, this brought back our "normal economic".

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
2atk 10str 200ec :)
2atk 8str 8dex 600ec :)
9 9 9 str 400ec :) LUCK
but -1
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I made this shortly after the patch and before I got to see the positives affects on the economy. My opinion has since changed. Please lock GM.