Epic Perfect World

If I may. One more question.

Offline Ayuichi

Many apologies for bugging again. But I have another question. So. I have a friend who had the same issues as I. So. For many days now all my attacks on the 'Seeker' race. Have been vanishing, they're on the hot key. They just won't work for me. It says 'Unable to use with current equip weapon'. I try to switch them so many times. Even with the original weapon.  Although when a friend of mine tried it on her account it worked for her automatically.  

Also. I have two Seeker's on one of my accounts. One of them, since the attacks don't work. I hit the original sword I have been given it says 'Durability 0'. Is there any reason for this? What should I do? Someone told me to re download EPW. I tried that. I tried updating it with a newer version on this site. But when I do. It corrupted the files and my game wouldn't open. I had re download it all over again. I would really appreciate some input. It's getting frustrating lol I don't want to rage quit. But I am having trouble understanding how to do a few things. If I could get some help I would appreciate it.

Please & Thank you.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
May be an obvious questions but.. did you repair your weapons? 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Ayuichi

I'm at the Blacksmith. I've tried to repair it. All it says is this :T I will show you. I don't know what to do. No matter what weapon I switch it. It all stays. The same. 

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
It's not shattered, just degraded. Go to gods giving and click "fix all".

Offline Ayuichi

I've tried that. I screen shot it. And this is what it says. unless I am doing it wrong D:

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
Don't put it into the shop, just have it equipped/in your bag and repair. If you are still having problems pm "Poet" in game and i'll try help from there.  :)

Edit: Solved.
Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 05:12 am by 𝓟𝓸𝒆𝓽𝓻𝔂

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak
if it says durability 0,then u gotta repair it at a gods giving or an npc which has repair button.

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
sometimes there is a bug that not allows you to repair , when i had this bug , i would pm GM and GM would repair it for me =]

problem solved!  8)

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Obvious answer but you cant equip 0 durability items. And "repair all" only repairs equipped items. So next repair all is just "repair" click that and the cursor will turn into a hammer, then click on the weapon or any item that is showing up red/0 durability (worn out).

As basic as it may seem, it is what it is and if its a bug then the game has somehow fkd up one of the most basic functions.

Also it could be that your characters attributes dont meet the requirement for the weapon in question. I.e lack of dex perhaps.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
Don't put it into the shop, just have it equipped/in your bag and repair. If you are still having problems pm "Poet" in game and i'll try help from there.  :)

Edit: Solved.
It's solved. No need for further posts.