Epic Perfect World

Patch v160

Lilly_Satou

Was on purpose.
Ah, okay, was curious because my OCD got extremely triggered.

Offline Sxc.Hydromorphine

• Drug Addict

so what are you trying to say? You are poorer than a PINOY?
By a long shot, this doesnt hurt me at all. In fact i was expecting an EC sink, and i love this one already. Makes farming some of these items more useful, maybe start charging ppl to run tm lol

asdf

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
After testing out this cape thing I just got to say...I'm dnoe. I quit EPW. 

Was fun folks, later.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Helmet engrave too agatio, need more attack on this server. 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Well, can we get +6 atk lv on cape? Is that?

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
You guys complain about not enough things to waste your "infinite" amounts of stacked ec on. Now they give you an option and you ***ing complain, shut the *** up already. There are no viable defense stats on the cape engrave, what the hell are you going to script with it for??

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
You guys complain about not enough things to waste your "infinite" amounts of stacked ec on. Now they give you an option and you ***ing complain, shut the *** up already. There are no viable defense stats on the cape engrave, what the hell are you going to script with it for??
Sorry we don't all have "infinite" stacks of EC.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
Sorry we don't all have "infinite" stacks of EC.
I don't either. But countless threads were made about it. Agatio responds to the need of the majority, the majority was "bored" because they already got the "perfect" gear and had nothing to waste their "billions" of EC on (I hate you all seriously). So Agatio gives them a new thing to work on and it's somehow bad?? You're harder to please than a godamn pregnant lady.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Remove ST requirement from ring engraves... make that an EC sink. Once the cape hype goes down seeing as how its expensive as shit to reroll the cape wont be getting rerolled as often, or make special engrave for r8 ring only which doesnt use ST.
Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 02:31 am by ConZenT
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I don't either. But countless threads were made about it. Agatio responds to the need of the majority, the majority was "bored" because they already got the "perfect" gear and had nothing to waste their "billions" of EC on (I hate you all seriously). So Agatio gives them a new thing to work on and it's somehow bad?? You're harder to please than a godamn pregnant lady.
Because its not the same people complaining. I quit right now, because I'm not among the elite haxors who can afford to get a good cape.

I'm done. It's us poor people complaining about this, not the rich ones.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
#Get3xVitOnDefCape#MoreHp
#Get2To3xAtkOnTmCape#MoreAtkLevels
#PleaseThinkBeforeSpeak
#25kInAlreadyRofl
#4AtkLevels7MagOnAtkCape
#2xVit1xMagDefCape
#EcSinkSoHard

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
Because its not the same people complaining. I quit right now, because I'm not among the elite haxors who can afford to get a good cape.

I'm done. It's us poor people complaining about this, not the rich ones.
Trust me, another piece of gear to engrave/reroll is the last thing I need right now. But the server wanted EC sink, you get yo EC cesspool now.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Assassin rank 8 update:
+5 attack levels for full set
nice u patch when im leaving , awesome '-'

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
OMG  the only Balance update goes for WR ?? am i the only WR that asked for Boost WR that think this Boost is not good enough i don't see any diffrence also i have a question for Full Dragon WR's they have to mix HA and LA Dragon set so does the new improvement for Dragon set apply to this?  if not then this patch was a just for new Mounts and fashions as i expected -.- lmao WR will stay Weak even a better chance for a better R8 Fists won't boost WR  that much knowing WR can get max 2.86 with it even if i get x1 -int and ATK lvl ( on full Dragon set Mixed)

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms