Epic Perfect World

Patch v160

Lilly_Satou

Wait, so...you re-added AE's to Ares event, but took away the AE's from the guild base quest? That's retarded.

No, they're GONE. For good.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
attack / def are 50% now, and the random add-ons are as follows;
omg you removed the stupid crit? I'm not even salty I lost 140k then, this pleases me very much :D

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
No extra defense levels for support classes (like EPs with their garbage pdef), but sins get 5 attack levels on gears + can get another 4 from cape now. Seems fair. :(
Need double chan wrist then full rpd r8 and 4 def orn, g0.
It's okay though, if I can't have more def then neither can anyone else and I will spend ridiculous amounts of ec trying to get 30 vit or triple phys res

Offline Sxc.Hydromorphine

• Drug Addict
The cape engraves was meh, but i see what its function is. Switching from Emblems to EC for engravings is a great EC sink and will bring the value back up, unforuntally it will increase the value of really good engraved items (+2 atk 11 mag/dex/str/vit or 2x +2 atk) but i dont see this as a loss. Great EC sink ideas, i dont think the atk levels on the cape will be a game breaker at all, since theres no def levels and only pdef and mdef (no rpdt or rmdt) it will likely not be scripted, plus the amount of EC needed to get those engraves with the chances is so low i doubt many ppl will engrave more then 5-10 times (unless your a rich af pinoy)
asdf

Offline DeadForceX

• Characters: Elegy

stop quoting me moron you are annoying+i dont wanna get moderated because of dumb***s unknowns like you stick to PV+bh+gv spam in blue name
first off you wont get moderated unless you say something dumb. which is an oxymoron because everything you say is dumb being as dumb as you are. "unknown" isnt an insult when you are as known as i am stay salty that you eat doritos and dew in your mothers basement. as far as the "blue name" goes I havent been blue named since i got out of dragon gear. my name is blood red from pvp instead of farming alts like 95% of this server. stick to what you do best. 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
No extra defense levels for support classes (like EPs with their garbage pdef), but sins get 5 attack levels on gears + can get another 6 from cape now. Seems fair. :(
every class can get the 6def levels??
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
The cape engraves was meh, but i see what its function is. Switching from Emblems to EC for engravings is a great EC sink and will bring the value back up, unforuntally it will increase the value of really good engraved items (+2 atk 11 mag/dex/str/vit or 2x +2 atk) but i dont see this as a loss. Great EC sink ideas, i dont think the atk levels on the cape will be a game breaker at all, since theres no def levels and only pdef and mdef (no rpdt or rmdt) it will likely not be scripted, plus the amount of EC needed to get those engraves with the chances is so low i doubt many ppl will engrave more then 5-10 times (unless your a rich af pinoy)

so what are you trying to say? You are poorer than a PINOY? 

Offline Jiren

No new battle pets?

Offline ♔ Reilai 👑

• #Safezoned
  • If it fits, it sits.
  • Characters: Alts

Lilly_Satou

Is it just me or did Epona's name get butchered?

"Apona" LUL

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
No new battle pets?
I will add a lot of them with next opportunity. 

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
): Lower price of uncanny ore!

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Is it just me or did Epona's name get butchered?

"Apona" LUL
Was on purpose.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
ty for cape engrave, already 25k ec down and patch not up for 30 minutes.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Ty for the new eyes Echo. Best part of patch <3