[12:33:54 AM] THEFT CURRY WITH THA GLOCK: alex brings nothing but problems
Ty Mai for lovely avatar ♥

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
LOL @ 22 seconds in. Nice vid Sid, yw for all the puffbirds :3
I hate you so much for them, I was going to guild and your ass puffbirded me into red sea and got me killed

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
82 online(when tw started 78~ when pk) 70 in pk very big tw number u do realize no1 log for ducks and u lost bRO, do some yoga loser, btw im commenting this from my boyfriends pc
I understand, who would log for guilds like ducks ( only good at backstabbing+123 when u turn on them) but we won man u shouldn't use excuses (can see in video taking sig for re position after full wipe) we got bored from wiping you over and over x D

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I hate you so much for them, I was going to guild and your ass puffbirded me into red sea and got me killed
Poor Shotime. Should've asked ed8 Faye to save you.  :(

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Poor Shotime. Should've asked ed8 Faye to save you.  :(
stfu k   

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
stfu k  
Wow? ? Fcking rude omar.  :'(

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Poor Shotime. Should've asked ed8 Faye to save you.  :(
pass, i read comment that quoted faye and said people like my man juice.
don't need male in my life

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
air pk would be fun but tbh
I understand, who would log for guilds like ducks ( only good at backstabbing+123 when u turn on them) but we won man u shouldn't use excuses (can see in video taking sig for re position after full wipe) we got bored from wiping you over and over x D
noob lost then make a pedrosner xD

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Why don't u just stay as both factions pushed each other in whole pk , because that's what i see in video O.o hard to tell if there was any that won , who ever takes the first or last wipe doesn't mean they win ... what matters is the faction that been doing more wipes and did better in whole pk time .. and who is the person that decides which one was better ? None of you guys for sure.. can you enjoy pk for once, instead of making such stupid arguing in forum  :normal-43:

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
Was this today's pk? If so was uber fun, Kelvin's pt had 1 ep and about 6-7 of us in the end (can't remember) loads of fun. Alot of pushes on each side I really enjoyed it. (I'll watch video later patel)

EASYYY APOLLUMI #1 facked all with 70 player and fack mute my wr gm
Agreed

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
what full wipe stop lies ...i  was killing ur people  while they taking sigg rofl lmao

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
easy pk easy wipe