Epic Perfect World

Apollumi - Feels right

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Tbh this pk was fun, wasn't one sided pk past few weeks from either guilds. Both sides pushed and got pushed so ty for pk

austin and alex are gayest couple of epw btw

(ATX and auxe)

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i am not gonna watch the video 
cause it was extremely disgusting and boring pk
all enemy do is try hard air pts and holy path to warp around us . which is 0 challenge 
if they keep pking without IQ they better disband and give their people to someone who can handle the pvp without being emotional 

#feelfreetoquotemelikeadogandbarkatmecauseidontgiveasingle***anymorewithyoupkisshit

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
EASYYY APOLLUMI #1 facked all with 70 player and fack mute my wr gm

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
skipped to last 10seconds it shows that you lost,  you took a sig to re position urselves after a clean wipe we took win, gonna watch full video now  :normal-25:
when your video is actually half the length of what it should be because you cut our all of your deaths xD

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
skipped to last 10seconds it shows that you lost,  you took a sig to re position urselves after a clean wipe we took win, gonna watch full video now  :normal-25:
u lost man its 2 pts out of 5 more that were on u all time including mine rofl, make a pedrosner tactic signet safezone in middle of full pk, but its okay man i can expect bad communication between u guys seemd lost all pk

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
when your video is actually half the length of what it should be because you cut our all of your deaths xD
yea i cut out deaths, normally I post whole pk except taking sigs part but if you saw the editing, you wouldn't  want to see me running around dying and taking sigs for 8 mins unless you want to see that instead of pk

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
skipped to last 10seconds it shows that you lost,  you took a sig to re position urselves after a clean wipe we took win, gonna watch full video now  :normal-25:
^-^ ^-^ ^-^
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

yea i cut out deaths, normally I post whole pk except taking sigs part but if you saw the editing, you wouldn't  want to see me running around dying and taking sigs for 8 mins unless you want to see that instead of pk

8 mins clip of just dying and takign sigs? 
damn feels bad man

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna

8 mins clip of just dying and takign sigs?
damn feels bad man
yea man, i cried a bit, its a long story and ofc drama starts so aint tryna start that.

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434

darkfe321

pw inception vids are better dude

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
u lost man its 2 pts out of 5 more that were on u all time including mine rofl, make a pedrosner tactic signet safezone in middle of full pk, but its okay man i can expect bad communication between u guys seemd lost all pk
lmao dude u lost with tw numbers xD + pedrosner tactic is what u use 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
nice video man, air squads look fun.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
lmao dude u lost with tw numbers xD + pedrosner tactic is what u use
82 online(when tw started 78~ when pk) 70 in pk very big tw number u do realize no1 log for ducks and u lost bRO, do some yoga loser, btw im commenting this from my boyfriends pc