• Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
:rolleyes:
You can blame the confusion on the Tyrants Squad you had going on and attacking everyone whether they were on the same team as you or not.

Like I PM'd you, it was a mistake, the HB often glitches the red icon above the player's heads, people reported you + what I saw was a group of Tyrants AA one person, you weren't from the opposite team but OverKill was, Demonize was, they were ported right, but you weren't so I ported you back and apologized for the mistake. Get over it, it has nothing to do with favoritism, it was me trying to do my job and got confused.

Before anyone starts saying it's not fair because Apollumi does it as well, keep in mind that I was one single person trying to moderate all players in heroic and it's not easy to notice everything, your reports would suffice on hints, and if you're going to think "there's no point on reporting such 1 sided gm" then there's not much I can do to improve without it, you either help or cross your arms pretending everything I do is against you.
+11111
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Best GM is ET anyways.... that is all... bye
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
are you ok even Bebox and I got killed by GM Dream when we attacked Jas (same team) ROFL 

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
like Dream said, it was a mistake, and as it is on the chat ss you took, she apologized and ported you back. it was my fault for reporting most of you (since you were all squaded up focusing apollumi members) after being chased countless times. since you were so many together, I didn't notice who was from my team and who wasn't, anywho this is a pointless thread because any of us could've called any other gm instead of Dream, and it has nothing to do with favouritism since my team also got killed when they attacked a tyrants ep that was on our team healing you guys (opposite team)

not to mention the fact that just like you, apollumi has squaded up against everyone else regardless the team they were on and also got kicked out of hb for it. making a thread and crying on it because you're defending something you're not even right about is completely useless (shut up)
Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 06:46 pm by Moon
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
:rolleyes:
You can blame the confusion on the Tyrants Squad you had going on and attacking everyone whether they were on the same team as you or not.

Like I PM'd you, it was a mistake, the HB often glitches the red icon above the player's heads, people reported you + what I saw was a group of Tyrants AA one person, you weren't from the opposite team but OverKill was, Demonize was, they were ported right, but you weren't so I ported you back and apologized for the mistake. Get over it, it has nothing to do with favoritism, it was me trying to do my job and got confused.

Before anyone starts saying it's not fair because Apollumi does it as well, keep in mind that I was one single person trying to moderate all players in heroic and it's not easy to notice everything, your reports would suffice on hints, and if you're going to think "there's no point on reporting such 1 sided gm" then there's not much I can do to improve without it, you either help or cross your arms pretending everything I do is against you.
let me guess, you were busy with DS event to look carefully without acting? Pretty sure GM's can look inside people's bag's to see if they have the item or not rather than kicking + asking to invite, but hey, if Apolumi says Tyrants attacking them let's port them out amirite xDDDDD. If i had a $ for every time Navie heals + buffs swane when he's on other team the other team I'd be a millionaire (missclicks aside tho) , am sure you know of that first hand Bliss.

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Lol get over it fearless lmfao she made mistake 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
let me guess, you were busy with DS event to look carefully without acting? Pretty sure GM's can look inside people's bag's to see if they have the item or not rather than kicking + asking to invite, but hey, if Apolumi says Tyrants attacking them let's port them out amirite xDDDDD. If i had a $ for every time Navie heals the other team I'd be a millionaire, am sure you know of that first hand Bliss.
Gms cant check bag
Only gm who can check bag atm is ET coz he has a dagger mystic-usable and shadow sight(sin skill)
I dont think ET would go through that if he could check it via console
Just as a side note ;)

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
let me guess, you were busy with DS event to look carefully without acting? Pretty sure GM's can look inside people's bag's to see if they have the item or not rather than kicking + asking to invite, but hey, if Apolumi says Tyrants attacking them let's port them out amirite xDDDDD. If i had a $ for every time Navie heals the other team I'd be a millionaire, am sure you know of that first hand Bliss.
I did heal the opposite team, but I also got reported and warned not to do it again (and I stopped)
there's no favouritism going on here so what exactly are you crying about

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
Best GM is ET anyways.... that is all... bye
this  

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
Gms cant check bag
Only gm who can check bag atm is ET coz he has a dagger mystic-usable and shadow sight(sin skill)
Just as a side note ;)
There's a CTRL G  function that allows you to do it

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
I did heal the opposite team, but I also got reported and warned not to do it again (and I stopped)
there's no favouritism going on here so what exactly are you crying about
Here we have it guys, Apolumi members gets warned first, Tyrants killed or ported, you know something has to be done when Apo members are saying things like this. I'm not saying I'm innocent, I've fcuked around in HB plenty of times for a laugh and I take the punishment for it cuz game is boring to not break rules once in a while (nice little thrill). 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
yep i got attacked by tyrants same team but who care didnt report anyone cuz i do it too, but when u do it dont go on forums crying how u got ported out or kicked, ive been killed,kicked, and banned for teamkilling in hb(chartreuse knows that, clones too,eskimo too,fearless too lol ironic, agatio killed us 100 times, eviltouch banned) ur not the only one lmao u know how they say; dont do the crime if u cant do the time. Next time be smart like me and teamkill when gms arent online bro

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
here we have it guys, Apolumi members gets warned first, Tyrants killed or ported, you know something has to be done when Apo members are saying things like this.
everytime I did it I was killed by a gm and ported in sumor camp, I meant that I was warned not to do it again after doing it a couple of times or I'd be banned