Epic Perfect World

1 side gm

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
So when its epw ganna finally have some gms that are good without caring for faction and stuff ...
When we ganna finally have gms that dont put alts in random factions that they help more then others ? 
Srsly apo having pocket gms that port enemy team ppl out jus cuz they faction are getting killed in heroic  ? 

http://prntscr.com/bkzhdo
http://prntscr.com/bkzhk4

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
Oh, that's Domgrath on Dream's account.

Offline Abdo

• Dentist
  • Characters: Revenant

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
 :rolleyes: can we just remove GMs and have automated events, current gms can become support members. 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline • 𝘟𝘲𝘶𝘪 •

• GetGood
  • Characters: Xqui
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Had a similar situation not long ago, where Ivory the GM ported me out only because i was healing a member of the opposite team, as a healer i got lost into the fight trying to survive and heal the PT (not knowing she was in the opposite one, i dont even know why PT leader invited that member, but that's not of a big concern); the other 2 EPs in PT healed her too. I dont mind being kicked because i obviously did a wrong move, but other 2 EPs had to be out too. Yet only i got ported out..speechless
Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 06:06 pm by Arαcαri •水•

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
#Favouritism   :-X

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
:rolleyes: can we just remove GMs and have automated events, current gms can become support members.
+1. Best idea yet.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
-1 troll thread obviously and fair call by GM, crybabies 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
 :rolleyes:
You can blame the confusion on the Tyrants Squad you had going on and attacking everyone whether they were on the same team as you or not.

Like I PM'd you, it was a mistake, the HB often glitches the red icon above the player's heads, people reported you + what I saw was a group of Tyrants AA one person, you weren't from the opposite team but OverKill was, Demonize was, they were ported right, but you weren't so I ported you back and apologized for the mistake. Get over it, it has nothing to do with favoritism, it was me trying to do my job and got confused.

Before anyone starts saying it's not fair because Apollumi does it as well, keep in mind that I was one single person trying to moderate all players in heroic and it's not easy to notice everything, your reports would suffice on hints, and if you're going to think "there's no point on reporting such 1 sided gm" then there's not much I can do to improve without it, you either help or cross your arms pretending everything I do is against you.
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.

Offline ジーイ

You seem upset 

Offline • 𝘟𝘲𝘶𝘪 •

• GetGood
  • Characters: Xqui
  • Faction: Supreme☆
You can blame the confusion on the Tyrants Squad you had going on and attacking everyone whether they were on the same team as you or not.

Like I PM'd you, it was a mistake, the HB often glitches the red icon above the player's heads, people reported you + what I saw was a group of Tyrants AA one person, you weren't from the opposite team but OverKill was, Demonize was, they were ported right, but you weren't so I ported you back and apologized for the mistake. Get over it, it has nothing to do with favoritism, it was me trying to do my job and got confused.

Before anyone starts saying it's not fair because Apollumi does it as well, keep in mind that I was one single person trying to moderate all players in heroic and it's not easy to notice everything, your reports would suffice on hints, and if you're going to think "there's no point on reporting such 1 sided gm" then there's not much I can do to improve without it, you either help or cross your arms pretending everything I do is against you.
Perhaps making an event easier to follow by GMs, or an automatic one that does not need help of a GM, where also the ''TAB" system doesnt allow you to target your own team, just like Nation Wars? Don't know if it's possible to make, but this event will CLEARLY cause more trouble in the future.

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank

in the 1st ss demonize was pt leader and he didnt had many buffs and cuz u that there is no *red team mark * so i think he was blue aswell :) as 90% of that tyrants pt that were killing red team ...and im pretty sure apollumi was killing their own team aswell but there was no apollumi ported out :) but hey its all fine :) some can do whatever they want :D and other just get ported out 
Enjoy perma ban noob
I only died once and that was to Dream tho