Epic Perfect World

The escalating price of EC

Offline bieme

• <3
  • <3
  • Characters: Bieme - 150 Sage Psy
This could be just me but, i feel like people are charging to much for ec's now... When i first started in October they were going for 2 mil max... This is starting to be ridiculous, i see them selling for 3-5 mil in freaking cat shops... Sorry to rage but this is just so frustrating.
Hey everyone i just wanted to let you know i love you all.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Not just EC's it seems--my best friend who referred me to the server said that FC mats were 500k at some point and fell over when I told him that the least I've seen them for is 1.3 mil.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline chees01

Sometimes I like the high prices and sometimes I hate them, this will be with alot of ppl.
But I think it's because this server has a very high amount of players, it raised alot the past few weeks.
And
[move]More players = More donaters = Higher prices[/move]

As you were, I was. As I am, you will be.

Tali

Mo' Money mo' problems.

But honestly, we are getting more players, and the EC demand is higher. However, we don't have a lot of viable EC farming spots, and the lack of events definitely hurts people overall.

Scylla

Mo' Money mo' problems.

But honestly, we are getting more players, and the EC demand is higher. However, we don't have a lot of viable EC farming spots, and the lack of events definitely hurts people overall.

Not to mention the increased want of R8 and the amount of EC recasting it costs.

Offline Wolfo

• Free Thinkers are dangerous.
  • Characters: Wolfo
  • Faction: Virtue
I Agree with Tali. we should have some kind of stance that would allow us to farm like 50 ec/40-60 min by killing some hard boss. Or Aga could just let anyother GM start the fire legion event or let it stay on forever, wich would make a new and viable farming area.Wich could also create a new pvp spot. an "abuse" will happen ofc, but its totally needed cuz its not everyone that can afford a r8 set, cuz like 50% of the stats we can get on a r8 set are TOTALLY USELESS, and i've seen ppl using more then 50k ec on a pro r8 set, so increase the flux of EC on the market wouldn't affect it that much. cuz its stupid, you see ppl buying EC for 2.8m, and later selling for 4-5m.

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
Agree with what's been said. Hopefully, Agatio will provide more opportunities to farm EC and not take the easy route by making EC available in the Boutique. Such a move would destroy the economy.

I, for one, am glad EC prices are escalating -- this is indicative of a lively economy and vibrant community.

Tali

I, for one, am glad EC prices are escalating -- this is indicative of a lively economy and vibrant community.

+100, and given that the GMs don't just turn a blind eye to the server (we've obviously seen them working hard on those new events and the like), I see no problem. It's just the size of the EPW team versus the growing community is overwhelming.  ???

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
We have some new instances being prepared soon.

And  will try to host events more offeten.

For now i will be hosting Sumor Camp, and Sadistic Glee twice a day each.

Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Tali

Don't blow out your CPU WT!

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit

You guys do a terrific job. Don't let all the impatience and flood of suggestions get you down -- that too is a very good sign of players' ingagement in EPW.

Offline bieme

• <3
  • <3
  • Characters: Bieme - 150 Sage Psy
Hey everyone i just wanted to let you know i love you all.

iDistance

Ec's are 3M each right now?

Tali

Ec's are 3M each right now?

I'm seeing 3.5m-4m.