• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
ANYONE CAN TRY ATTEND DT EVENT THATS NOT AN EXCUSE
Actually i think having a big guild should be more rewarding
The hair loss isnt worth it atm

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
-1 :D Why? Because its to stabilize the game :D

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Why should big guilds get more? Their people are fully geared, at least the very most -  else they wouldn`t be accepted in first place. Greed.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
big guilds should receive 5 DS atleast lol, i dont see why people -1ing, it's not rocket science to know the biggest 2 guilds on server, i believe 3 for noob guilds 4 for guilds like axegroup/alamat/teamph (the ones that can have good amount of online members for pk daily) and Conflate ofc, and 5 for best guilds like Tyrants and Apollumi, and honestly can all the gms host the DS event like Aga does ? some gms don't even know how to do it for example we had ds event few weeks ago with 60+ inside the base and gm was spawning 1 boss that drops 6 ets like (?) but i ain't snitchin their name
yhea ikr ..man miss the time you ed8d GN, 100+ ET per member was good times :normal-36:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
yhea ikr ..man miss the time you ed8d GN, 100+ ET per member was good times :normal-36:
stop snitchin man

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Why should big guilds get more? Their people are fully geared, at least the very most -  else they wouldn`t be accepted in first place. Greed.
stop crying big guilds = future of the server + world you need to appreciate em

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
stop crying big guilds = future of the server + world you need to appreciate em
stop pretending you sorryass excuse you hogged all ds even in ga times lol

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
stop pretending you sorryass excuse you hogged all ds even in ga times lol
both snitches no wonder u got married, hope your kids wont be snitches too because then they'll have hard time at school

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
big guilds should receive 5 DS atleast lol, i dont see why people -1ing, it's not rocket science to know the biggest 2 guilds on server, i believe 3 for noob guilds 4 for guilds like axegroup/alamat/teamph (the ones that can have good amount of online members for pk daily) and Conflate ofc, and 5 for best guilds like Tyrants and Apollumi, and honestly can all the gms host the DS event like Aga does ? some gms don't even know how to do it for example we had ds event few weeks ago with 60+ inside the base and gm was spawning 1 boss that drops 6 ets like (?) but i ain't snitchin their name
+1.. I made out with 2 oec during that ds event. Wasn't even worth my time.