Epic Perfect World

Faction DS Event

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Faction DS currently gives 3 DS(I think). Bigger faction with more people should receive more DS since more people(?) faster and easier this way since some faction have more people than others

Let's say:
15-24 people come to DS event (3 DS)
25-34 people come to DS event (5 DS)
35-44 people come to DS event (7 DS)
45+ people come to DS event (8 DS) etc

GM can count amount of people in DS event to make sure it's not alt or so

+1/-1

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
-1  :police:        

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
-1 finding ds in wc is fairly simple idk why this is a problem for people, yall want other server style gearing here in everywhich way yo. go away

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Esofication

• Oke
  • Characters: Esofication
  • Faction: Vast

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
big guilds should receive 5 DS atleast lol, i dont see why people -1ing, it's not rocket science to know the biggest 2 guilds on server, i believe 3 for noob guilds 4 for guilds like axegroup/alamat/teamph (the ones that can have good amount of online members for pk daily) and Conflate ofc, and 5 for best guilds like Tyrants and Apollumi, and honestly can all the gms host the DS event like Aga does ? some gms don't even know how to do it for example we had ds event few weeks ago with 60+ inside the base and gm was spawning 1 boss that drops 6 ets like (?) but i ain't snitchin their name

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
big guilds should receive 5 DS atleast lol, i dont see why people -1ing, it's not rocket science to know the biggest 2 guilds on server, i believe 3 for noob guilds 4 for guilds like axegroup/alamat/teamph (the ones that can have good amount of online members for pk daily) and Conflate ofc, and 5 for best guilds like Tyrants and Apollumi, and honestly can all the gms host the DS event like Aga does ? some gms don't even know how to do it for example we had ds event few weeks ago with 60+ inside the base and gm was spawning 1 boss that drops 6 ets like (?) but i ain't snitchin their name
Also, the two biggest guilds fight in DT every week and have a chance of getting 3 more weekly.
And for smaller guilds, less people, more chances of getting them. 

Opulence

GMs give me a ds please, tyrants never gave me one.
 >:(

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Also, the two biggest guilds fight in DT every week and have a chance of getting 3 more weekly.
And for smaller guilds, less people, more chances of getting them.
how about shut the *** up  

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
GMs give me a ds please, tyrants never gave me one.
 >:(
:normal-33: :normal-33: :normal-33:

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
big guilds should receive 5 DS atleast lol, i dont see why people -1ing, it's not rocket science to know the biggest 2 guilds on server, i believe 3 for noob guilds 4 for guilds like axegroup/alamat/teamph (the ones that can have good amount of online members for pk daily) and Conflate ofc, and 5 for best guilds like Tyrants and Apollumi, and honestly can all the gms host the DS event like Aga does ? some gms don't even know how to do it for example we had ds event few weeks ago with 60+ inside the base and gm was spawning 1 boss that drops 6 ets like (?) but i ain't snitchin their name
I have dug into it. Look this greedy mofo rofl noname guild. Get off server go back to other server if thats still a thing, either way pls leave epic

Offline ジーイ

This , +1