Epic Perfect World

Farewell, EU

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
The Parliament has the last word, this was a merely referendum. And if it does happen then it will take at least two years, this shit doesn't happen overnight and by the looks of it scots don't seem to be pretty happy about it. So it seems to me this is going to be more like goodbye UK rather than goodbye EU.
Smart  ??? :normal-10: :tiger-43: :tiger-43:

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Image result for 50 cent

Also known as £10,000 GBP

PURGATORY

Image result for 50 cent

Also known as £10,000 GBP
Damn my tuition fees are pocket cash money

Offline Miller

• Old Player
  • Characters: iCC
Its a dark day for the UK. We've well and truly ***ed ourselves on this one. Only issue with the voting system is that the majority of elder people 55+ are known to be slightly racist, if you look at the % of votes to leave the EU its mainly that category. Also, if you look at the reasoning behind these elderly peoples vote to leave it is ALL based on immigration and their naive views, them wanting the country back to the 50's. so GG UK.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Its a dark day for the UK. We've well and truly ***ed ourselves on this one. Only issue with the voting system is that the majority of elder people 55+ are known to be slightly racist, if you look at the % of votes to leave the EU its mainly that category. Also, if you look at the reasoning behind these elderly peoples vote to leave it is ALL based on immigration and their naive views, them wanting the country back to the 50's. so GG UK.

75% of 18-24 voted to remain, it's sad the narrow-minded older generations are deciding our future because they see immigration as a threat, and are too blinded by it to see the negative economical aspects of brexit. 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
When I walked into my local Boston this morning to buy a tea, I had to shout down some 70 year old pensioner being disgracefully racist to an Indian worker there. This campaign was built on racist views & that by leaving the EU immigration will decrease. Our society is ***ing disgusting and as soon as I can I'll be applying for citizenship elsewhere in a country not based on hatred.
This has nothing to do with Brexit, racism and discrimination are our ignorance, most have it, in every part of the world, here in Huezil i can see many racism against bolivians/peru immigrant and people who looks native american. In USA the racism is against nigas, indians, mexicans, arabs and italians. In Europe the racism is against everything that isnt white, in Australia the racism is against arborigines, in japan the racism is against anything that isnt oriental(but White american).

So get the fk out mixing the racism point as if is political related, the racism happens against immigrators worldwide/natives.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
He cant, thats why it wont have any replies from now.
Okay, lets see.
There's this one bitch in France, that is not a prime minister and she's just like Trump, her name is Marine Le Pen, and she wants to be special, so she says she wants France to hold a refferendum, so she can draw attention and win the elections next year(with her argument being, France has 1000 more reasons to exit the EU then UK) because she is not currently ahead of the elections.

And as we all know, people like change, and people like to blame others for their crisis instead of admitting they are the problem, like the EU for instance, so she takes the advantage of that.
So the media needs more story, so they decide to mark France as a country that wants to exit the EU.

There, I hope your mind was able to grasp the explanation that I could not of simplified any further.

Anti-euro Anti-immigration parties have always been here, in every country there was always someone that just doesn't like it. So you can basically mark every country as a possible #insertcountrynameexit participant.

Offline Miller

• Old Player
  • Characters: iCC
75% of 18-24 voted to remain, it's sad the narrow-minded older generations are deciding our future because they see immigration as a threat, and are too blinded by it to see the negative economical aspects of brexit.
Yep, im 20 and i voted to stay in, my future and my childrens future has been decided by people who wont even live long enough to see the benefits or consequences of us leaving. 

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
well why would you want random people who could be radical to enter your homeland legally and properly so that you can be better prepared for a potential terrorist attack? you cant spread your leg wide open for everyone to enter in this day in age with ISIS and terrorism therefore its kinda dumb to think you can.

I think the issue is you people are too trusting of people from countries your not familiar with and then suddenly boom 80+ are dead in a public terrorist attack meanwhile theyre just laughing at you for being so gullible and easily offended

kitty stew

Yup, pretty much, inevitable. Pound value is already droping like crazy, haven't been this low for many years, inflammation is going to be a quite a hit on the economy and the people.
the pound has dropped much like the Euro because all the parties in UK parliament had plans on tying themselves to a dog shit currency in the EU that bails out retarded countries like Greece and forces austerity on other countries like those in the East and Baltics to have to fend for themselves

the EU is a perfect example why superstates don't work in the long run, countries involved lose sovereignty and the government that runs it winds up being completely disconnected from the issues of every day people

the UK was perfectly fine before they involved themselves in this monetarist policy implemented by the EU, once they did, investor confidence dropped..

yes, the pound will suffer on the immediate because investors and libtards are both stupid gullible people who never think long term

however it will surface again as the superior currency to the dollar, going back up to around 2 dollars.. the EU is a pig in shit about to waddle around in the mess it made, the UK was not the only member to be critical of membership, it just took some brave souls the younger libtards confuse for being uneducated to take back their sovereignty and representation.. several other countries are teetering on needing bailouts, and rather than address the underlying causes, i.e. their reckless spending and entitlements, they will continue bailing out and playing the short game which benefits the rich assholes most who will be given a golden parachute at the expense of taxpayers when it goes belly up

the people acting like they're educated really aren't, they just proved they're highly susceptible to fear tactics brought on by banking elites and politicians who didn't give a shit about Brits lives being made harder for no reason.. "hurr durr I'm 18 I love being a member of a union that sux balls for Brits I'm so smart ur all stuped"

well why would you want random people who could be radical to enter your homeland legally and properly so that you can be better prepared for a potential terrorist attack? you cant spread your leg wide open for everyone to enter in this day in age with ISIS and terrorism therefore its kinda dumb to think you can. I think the issue is you people are too trusting of people from countries your not familiar with and then suddenly boom 80+ are dead in a public terrorist attack meanwhile theyre just laughing at you for being so gullible and easily offended

that too, EU policies on refugees are ***ing stupid.. countries like Germany are reaping the rewards of just letting these animals into their country without extensive backgrounds

such a useless policy and then you can just ignore Shengen at will.. I mean how much more useless can a union be? there's a reason these countries are separate entities.. trying to force them to be one under this imagination of prosperity under "globalism" (which is just a euphemism for siphoning monkey to global bankers) is just laughable, and the retarded kids who want to force it think they're educated.. rofl
Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 01:27 pm by kitty stew

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
the pound has dropped much like the Euro because all the parties in UK parliament had plans on tying themselves to a dog shit currency in the EU that bails out retarded countries like Greece and forces austerity on other countries like those in the East and Baltics to have to fend for themselves

the EU is a perfect example why superstates don't work in the long run, countries involved lose sovereignty and the government that runs it winds up being completely disconnected from the issues of every day people

the UK was perfectly fine before they involved themselves in this monetarist policy implemented by the EU, once they did, investor confidence dropped..

yes, the pound will suffer on the immediate because investors and libtards are both stupid gullible people who never think long term

however it will surface again as the superior currency to the dollar, going back up to around 2 dollars.. the EU is a pig in shit about to waddle around in the mess it made, the UK was not the only member to be critical of membership, it just took some brave souls the younger libtards confuse for being uneducated to take back their sovereignty and representation.. several other countries are teetering on needing bailouts, and rather than address the underlying causes, i.e. their reckless spending and entitlements, they will continue bailing out and playing the short game which benefits the rich assholes most who will be given a golden parachute at the expense of taxpayers when it goes belly up

the people acting like they're educated really aren't, they just proved they're highly susceptible to fear tactics brought on by banking elites and politicians who didn't give a shit about Brits lives being made harder for no reason.. "hurr durr I'm 18 I love being a member of a union that sux balls for Brits I'm so smart ur all stuped"

that too, EU policies on refugees are ***ing stupid.. countries like Germany are reaping the rewards of just letting these animals into their country without extensive backgrounds

such a useless policy and then you can just ignore Shengen at will.. I mean how much more useless can a union be? there's a reason these countries are separate entities.. trying to force them to be one under this imagination of prosperity under "globalism" (which is just a euphemism for siphoning monkey to global bankers) is just laughable, and the retarded kids who want to force it think they're educated.. rofl
Can I ask you an honest question?
Bernie, Clinton or Trump?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Can I ask you an honest question?
Clinton or Trump?
Fixed for u

kitty stew

Can I ask you an honest question? Bernie, Clinton or Trump?
Johnson

PURGATORY

Dear elderly people, before you decided to destroy the future of your offspring, did you realise you won't live to see the deeds of your bitterness, short-sightedness and far-fetched arguments against EU. Before article 50 deadline (2 years) has passed some of, the wisest and oldest of you, have passed to the better lands. Let the youth bear the consequences, lift the mountains of debt and years of repolicing, establishing society and trade.

You only did not succeed in ruining the value of £, nor did you only succeed in ruining the free market but also lives of the many young persons studying in UK, from EU and from UK. You also managed to separate Scotland and Ireland - at last - from yourself. Funny thing is, Scotland has the OIL. Congratulations, immaculate work! Maybe the decreased gross domestic product will do up the costs (minimal) of immigration. Maybe you do not need to encounter an immigrant on your sunday walk.  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: 

kitty stew

actually it's the middle aged and elderly people that are more educated here

they lived through and understand history, something these young libtards don't

and this is not a problem solely with the UK, or EU, it's worldwide.. take the US and the Democratic race

you have Bernie Sanders who by FAR represents everything liberals want, his record and everything is right on target, verifiable..

then you have globalist Hillary who is a shill for the big banks and politicos, she is just like Bush, just like Obama.. everyone knows it, and what do these "intellectual" young libtards do.. *** it, I want Hillary because "everyone else is voting that way", or "globalism hurr durr", yes, that's so educated

people like me who are willing to vote third party get criticized, that we're "wasting our vote" because I don't base my vote on how everyone else votes.. apparently usurping your own individuality for the collective (the collective that ***s you in the end) is considered intellectual.. what a joke

this is what the youngest generation wanted for Brits, to usurp their sovereignty for the collective EU that makes shitty decisions that helps the most corrupt and incompetent.. the very people these libtards bitch about, yet turn around and vote to help

talk about pissing on your own feet