SOON WAR WILL START IN EU JUST LIKE MIDDLE EAST 

CAUSE

UNITED WE STAND
DIVIDED WE FALL 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/boris-johnson-heckled-as-he-leaves-home/
A bit of an insight from the "smart and educated crowd".
No shit Sherlock, the market is out of wack at the moment. You seem to think that the UK economy is gonna become weaker more over time; it's not, it'll recover and become better than what it was before once new trading relations become implemented and more set in stone.
What insight? A group of people boo-ing a person that could possibly get their family deported? Sign me up.
Sounds very Trump-ish. Same ideology.
You seem to be very confident in something that has never yet occurred before.
As if people will want to trade with the UK? With tariffs?

Pretty sure it's the UK that's going to be more interested in trade with the EU, than the EU with UK. (way bigger in size)
But those trade deals won't come easy, nor cheap. (for the UK)

And gratz to France becoming the 5th largest economy surpassing the UK today.

To be honest tho, noone knows what will happen, its just all full of predictions. This is new. If it will work or not, that we will find out soon enough.
Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 10:08 am by Snow

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Illuminati confirmed.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Areashi

• Banned
What insight? A group of people boo-ing a person that could possibly get their family deported? Sign me up.
Sounds very Trump-ish. Same ideology.
You seem to be very confident in something that has never yet occurred before.
As if people will want to trade with the UK? With tariffs?

Pretty sure it's the UK that's going to be more interested in trade with the EU, than the EU with UK. (way bigger in size)
But those trade deals won't come easy, nor cheap. (for the UK)

And gratz to France becoming the 5th largest economy surpassing the UK today.

To be honest tho, noone knows what will happen, its just all full of predictions. This is new. If it will work or not, that we will find out soon enough.
You're talking as if the EU isn't experiencing worse blowback than UK from this. All the better countries are trying to get the *** out of the EU right now. UK was just the first. ''But those trade deals won't come easy, nor cheap.'' They will come easily because everybody wants to do business with the UK and in the long term will prove more beneficial for the UK. 
''Gratz to France for becoming the 5th largest economy surpassing the UK today'' - explains why France now too wants to get the *** outta the EU then right? :>

Offline Bia

• Ansh <3 || Magesticnub
  • I be that PMF
  • Characters: Bia
  • Faction: NoHomo/AE
The Parliament has the last word, this was a merely referendum. And if it does happen then it will take at least two years, this shit doesn't happen overnight and by the looks of it scots don't seem to be pretty happy about it. So it seems to me this is going to be more like goodbye UK rather than goodbye EU.
♂♀    13    8    2014  ☯☯

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
 by the looks of it scots don't seem to be pretty happy about it. 
Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said she was "absolutely determined" to keep Scotland in the EU so a second Scottish independence referendum was now "highly likely". - BBC.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
You're talking as if the EU isn't experiencing worse blowback than UK from this. All the better countries are trying to get the *** out of the EU right now. UK was just the first. ''But those trade deals won't come easy, nor cheap.'' They will come easily because everybody wants to do business with the UK and in the long term will prove more beneficial for the UK.
''Gratz to France for becoming the 5th largest economy surpassing the UK today'' - explains why France now too wants to get the *** outta the EU then right? :>
He cant, thats why it wont have any replies from now.

My damage log collection NEW

PURGATORY

Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said she was "absolutely determined" to keep Scotland in the EU so a second Scottish independence referendum was now "highly likely". - BBC.
The Parliament has the last word, this was a merely referendum. And if it does happen then it will take at least two years, this shit doesn't happen overnight and by the looks of it scots don't seem to be pretty happy about it. So it seems to me this is going to be more like goodbye UK rather than goodbye EU.

Also the Treaty of Lisbon has article 50 which indicates the deadline of 2 years. It can take up to 5 years for UK to establish the brexit in total. During the time they would follow the world trade organisation's policies. I bet UK's gross domestic product increases insanely in due time like ukip suggested ;) (not)

Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 11:31 am by Damaged

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
OMG i am so happy for them i want out of the EU too but sadly here it wont ever happen :normal-14:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Areashi

• Banned
OMG i am so happy for them i want out of the EU too but sadly here it wont ever happen :normal-14:
Don't worry, soon. France and other countries are already getting ready. FREXIT is coming next.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
When I walked into my local Boston this morning to buy a tea, I had to shout down some 70 year old pensioner being disgracefully racist to an Indian worker there. This campaign was built on racist views & that by leaving the EU immigration will decrease. Our society is ***ing disgusting and as soon as I can I'll be applying for citizenship elsewhere in a country not based on hatred.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
When I walked into my local Boston this morning to buy a tea, I had to shout down some 70 year old pensioner being disgracefully racist to an Indian worker there. This campaign was built on racist views & that by leaving the EU immigration will decrease. Our society is ***ing disgusting and as soon as I can I'll be applying for citizenship elsewhere in a country not based on hatred.
Mhmm. Very enlightening. It's totally not bad to accept every immigrant we get. Those who come in to only make kids and get welfare benefits are gonna cry about the society being racist, perfect. No, no, shit doesn't work like this. More tighter measures against such people is a solution, not a problem.
And I'm honestly laughing at you right now. ''I had to shout down some 70 year old pensioner'', literally crying from laughter right now.