Epic Perfect World

Ruthless vs AE

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
haha awesome chat bruno sprekken engrish

dude he just said he whas not in that pk read hes chat / i know is bruno / everyone in the post erecho vs arsalan aka atisa that hes bruno so i just left that vid here so everyone knows he whas there and that he whas wrong about not bieing in the pk i cant explain this better xD  :normal-47:
Guys... I rest my case... whoever was playing on that bm is clearly better than your whole faction together. 4-5 bms on your side failed to CC 10% as much as he did. Sit down and keep posting videos of your guild sigging and fighting 3-4 Ruthless members rofl; OR go back to school and learn how to speak proper english, maybe then you'll be able to say something that makes sense.
LOL agreed bro , and no it wasnt the music you gave me!!! fuken n00b >w<
Shame... next time bro.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
dude he just said he whas not in that pk read hes chat / i know is bruno / everyone in the post erecho vs arsalan aka atisa that hes bruno so i just left that vid here so everyone knows he whas there and that he whas wrong about not bieing in the pk i cant explain this better xD  :normal-47:

Guys... I rest my case... whoever was playing on that bm is clearly better than your whole faction together. 4-5 bms on your side failed to CC 10% as much as he did. Sit down and keep posting videos of your guild sigging and fighting 3-4 Ruthless members rofl; OR go back to school and learn how to speak proper english, maybe then you'll be able to say something that makes sense.Shame... next time bro.
Ye bro 
And LOL 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth

Guys... I rest my case... whoever was playing on that bm is clearly better than your whole faction together. 4-5 bms on your side failed to CC 10% as much as he did. Sit down and keep posting videos of your guild sigging and fighting 3-4 Ruthless members rofl; OR go back to school and learn how to speak proper english, maybe then you'll be able to say something that makes sense.Shame... next time bro.
excuses on its finest