Epic Perfect World

Im back to show u babies how my skillsender works

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
By saying that other thought that he's using it for sure since you're the bot/skillsender expert around here and you'd know best if someone is using it. I have about the same cast speed/(no)delay between skills with my xbow or 2x channel rings when I manually press/click skills. The whole point is that everyone is jumping at him and accusing him of something he didn't do, and didn't even know about back when the video was made. With "solid" proof
this video doesnt prove much since it could be a client edit to have no delays. Im just saying its possible to have no delays without any edit / tool, but from what i tried it seemd really difficult to do. Not impossible.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
this video doesnt prove much since it could be a client edit to have no delays. Im just saying its possible to have no delays without any edit / tool, but from what i tried it seemd really difficult to do. Not impossible.
niga stop snitchin 

Offline clirous

• Characters: Clizzle
  • Faction: ★Heaven★
u can try it, u r Explicit's hope so keep tryin lel
im not as good as u or free as someone to spend that much time on editing those bunch of hex matrix in element.exe or some files like that, since now i can only log once a week to pk with my mates,
here the smoothie vid for u guys check.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
i beat most ea 1v1 while i was still doing main damage by switching to aps set , won playoffs like that too. I have 1v1 video of when i still did this , even then i was known as op ea. I remember even back then i destroyed you 1v1 and you wouldnt stop crying about my gears
Stop lying bro, we all know the bot plays better than you ur burdette from 1.3 afteral and a hangover member 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
u can try it, u r Explicit's hope so keep tryin lel
im not as good as u or free as someone to spend that much time on editing those bunch of hex matrix in element.exe or some files like that, since now i can only log once a week to pk with my mates,
here the smoothie vid for u guys check.

Agatio pls unban me bro  I was not using skillsender I was using AHK

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Bastion + Volskaya industries is love
Widowmaker & Temple of Anubis from def side.
Easy pickings. 

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Widowmaker & Temple of Anubis from def side.
Easy pickings.
Sry I don't play noob heros.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Stop lying bro, we all know the bot plays better than you ur burdette from 1.3 afteral and a hangover member
yea i dont doubt that a bot plays better than an 11 year old lmao . It seems i gave you trauma even back then since you keep mentioning 1.3

Offline Marika

i beat most ea 1v1 while i was still doing main damage by switching to aps set , won playoffs like that too. I have 1v1 video of when i still did this , even then i was known as op ea. I remember even back then i destroyed you 1v1 and you wouldnt stop crying about my gears
u lost to xian at hhv 1 year ago cause x2 ct on set and no script

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
just spend some time in sACTedit and you can make things have less delay (singing)

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
u lost to xian at hhv 1 year ago cause x2 ct on set and no script
that was more than 1 year ago, i had played like 3-4 months at the time lol, even then score was pretty good for me

Offline ☆chixxiebaby☆

• Characters: ToxicLust
  • Faction: Nefarious Director
It's funny how the ones who are using skill sender/fly hacks are sticking up for eachother.if u have to use these hacks to think your good you need to uninstall.