Epic Perfect World

Remove Phy save from mage classes

Okay so my suggestion: no need to remove classes or remove skills from any mage class and etc
For example i have a full str barb 52k - 83k dmg 66 atk lvl and 37 def lvl
idk maybe im doing something wrong but hit 8k-10k gof with crit veno or mystic or mage about psy im not even talking about, is kinda low while i take back 18-30k dmg
So numbers mage classes 46%+ phy save easy
lets count:
head 5%
R8 set bonus 16%
rings 6%
robe 3%
and for example 4% on every r8 armor stat 16%
we have already 5+16+6+3+16=46% (i even don't count  weapon they can have atk lvl x3 or x4 still will have 46% phy save)

next mage save on barb for example cuz i have it:
head 3%
R8 set bonus 8%
same 4% on every r8 armor stat 16%
weapon with 2x 5%
3+8+16+10=37% with weapon 2x 5% of mag save, without it i have 27% mage save wtf?

So basically all i want is to remove that high as fk Phy save from mage classes or add same mage save 46% without weapon to all phy classes, cuz mage classes become too tanky

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
 :))                          

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Okay so my suggestion: no need to remove classes or remove skills from any mage class and etc
For example i have a full str barb 52k - 83k dmg 66 atk lvl and 37 def lvl
idk maybe im doing something wrong but hit 8k-10k gof with crit veno or mystic or mage about psy im not even talking about, is kinda low while i take back 18-30k dmg
So numbers mage classes 46%+ phy save easy
lets count:
head 5%
R8 set bonus 16%
rings 6%
robe 3%
and for example 4% on every r8 armor stat 16%
we have already 5+16+6+3+16=46% (i even don't count  weapon they can have atk lvl x3 or x4 still will have 46% phy save)

next mage save on barb for example cuz i have it:
head 3%
R8 set bonus 8%
same 4% on every r8 armor stat 16%
weapon with 2x 5%
3+8+16+10=37% with weapon 2x 5% of mag save, without it i have 27% mage save wtf?

So basically all i want is to remove that high as fk Phy save from mage classes or add same mage save 46% without weapon to all phy classes, cuz mage classes become too tanky
mages defense is fine if caught in atk gear, mages damage is fine on wb too.
this thread is not supposed to be for mgs, i guess you meant venos. they're too tanky, i hit venos for 400-600 per hit aps, what in the ***s name is this shit LOL
Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 08:58 am by ★Kera
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.
mages defense is fine if caught in atk gear, mages defense is fine on wb too.
this thread is not supposed to be for mgs, i guess you meant venos. they're too tanky, i hit venos for 400-600 per hit aps, what in the ***s name is this shit LOL
would be great if they will remove such a thing as phy save and mage save from all items

Lilly_Satou

-100, not happening ever.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
You know the story of this phy def reduce ?? ok boys and girls i am sure 90% of you don't know why they invented it ... please everyone give me attention read the story till the end .. cause prolly it gonna finish half of my energy and i'm gonna starve so hard + get supper thirsty at the end of the story .. i even might die .. so please read the story carefully till the end ...

Once upon the time there was a new born to this perfect world called FranklyMyLuv , he was so lonely and lost in this world map , he was traviling all over the lands trying to find knowledge , trying to understand how to be strong and tough , seeker information about the pve and pvp strategies from all the masters around the cities .
In the dark night at midnight server time . a night full of terror , absence of moon lights, full of darkness and and sadness , this night has been known as the hell for many creators that live in the perfect world .specially for tide-born nation . the most dramatic night will ever been known for psychic nation .. a group of monsters , strong monsters filled with hate and dark power   ,, they have decided to invade tide-born nation to murder all of it's people. and **** their women , and steal their money to destroy the economy . unfortunately they have managed to break the defenses . the shields of the tideborn were supper useless ,, even the white vodo couldn't save them from the high darkness damage and power was dealt to them,, many many tide-born soldiers dead like a heros trying to defend their people .. everything they have tried end up being massive failure .. nobody could stand agains the darkness power .. not even soochi's power ,, people were screaming for the god of water for help ,, they were asking for a white mercy ,
Nobody could ever help the innocent tide-born nation .. until the riven has finally arrived to the legend warrior Frankly.. after he seen the blood over the massage .. he felt supper ashamed for not being with his people .. he felt the power of the god filling his attires and veins .. he got supper mad and immediate started to use the magic of teleport heading to tide-born city trying to save who is left alive .. once he arrived he seen the sea of blood .. his tears started to light up the skies ,, the enemy felt the loss ,,
an epic battle started between Frankly  and the dark army ... Frankly managed to destroy many people of the army ... until their boss arrived to battle Frankly 1vs1 ,,, loser will leave the tide-born landings .
the battle started under the sea .. the dark boss was supper strong full of power .. he managed to break Frankly's white shield ... Frankly tried hard to beat him .. but no shit sherlock .. Frankly started to lose his hope .. he got so tired .. he felt he is loser ... he closed his eyes for a moment ... he remembered the vale of the knights ,,, he remembered how they managed to break  Ramsay's army .. he finally figured out that he need to reduce the physical damage from the dark boss .. so he can  not lose his energy so fast and can hold to his great damage ..
He opened his eyes and looked the sky .. and asked the father Agatio to increase the percent of  his physical reduce .. the father Agatio made his wish .. and gave him more phy reduce .
FranklyMyLuv that moment managed to defeat the lord darkness . his army keeled for Frankly .. tide-born nation were so damn happy .. world and pictures can't describe that peace full moment .. that day finaly Frankly learnt all pvp and pve tactics ..

yes this was the chapter one of the legend FranklyMyLuv story .. the reason why phy def was invented .. lets all hope the father Agatio will always keep his mercy to the weak nations .. and always give the the power to defeat the murders and the darkness .

Offline Esofication

• Oke
  • Characters: Esofication
  • Faction: Vast

Offline Esofication

• Oke
  • Characters: Esofication
  • Faction: Vast

LMFAOO LOLLLL

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
He opened his eyes and looked the sky .. and asked the father Agatio to increase the percent of  his physical reduce .. the father Agatio made his wish .. and gave him more phy reduce .
LOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

• : D
You know the story of this phy def reduce ?? ok boys and girls i am sure 90% of you don't know why they invented it ... please everyone give me attention read the story till the end .. cause prolly it gonna finish half of my energy and i'm gonna starve so hard + get supper thirsty at the end of the story .. i even might die .. so please read the story carefully till the end ...

Once upon the time there was a new born to this perfect world called FranklyMyLuv , he was so lonely and lost in this world map , he was traviling all over the lands trying to find knowledge , trying to understand how to be strong and tough , seeker information about the pve and pvp strategies from all the masters around the cities .
In the dark night at midnight server time . a night full of terror , absence of moon lights, full of darkness and and sadness , this night has been known as the hell for many creators that live in the perfect world .specially for tide-born nation . the most dramatic night will ever been known for psychic nation .. a group of monsters , strong monsters filled with hate and dark power   ,, they have decided to invade tide-born nation to murder all of it's people. and **** their women , and steal their money to destroy the economy . unfortunately they have managed to break the defenses . the shields of the tideborn were supper useless ,, even the white vodo couldn't save them from the high darkness damage and power was dealt to them,, many many tide-born soldiers dead like a heros trying to defend their people .. everything they have tried end up being massive failure .. nobody could stand agains the darkness power .. not even soochi's power ,, people were screaming for the god of water for help ,, they were asking for a white mercy ,
Nobody could ever help the innocent tide-born nation .. until the riven has finally arrived to the legend warrior Frankly.. after he seen the blood over the massage .. he felt supper ashamed for not being with his people .. he felt the power of the god filling his attires and veins .. he got supper mad and immediate started to use the magic of teleport heading to tide-born city trying to save who is left alive .. once he arrived he seen the sea of blood .. his tears started to light up the skies ,, the enemy felt the loss ,,
an epic battle started between Frankly  and the dark army ... Frankly managed to destroy many people of the army ... until their boss arrived to battle Frankly 1vs1 ,,, loser will leave the tide-born landings .
the battle started under the sea .. the dark boss was supper strong full of power .. he managed to break Frankly's white shield ... Frankly tried hard to beat him .. but no shit sherlock .. Frankly started to lose his hope .. he got so tired .. he felt he is loser ... he closed his eyes for a moment ... he remembered the vale of the knights ,,, he remembered how they managed to break  Ramsay's army .. he finally figured out that he need to reduce the physical damage from the dark boss .. so he can  not lose his energy so fast and can hold to his great damage ..
FranklyMyLuv that moment managed to defeat the lord darkness . his army keeled for Frankly .. tide-born nation were so damn happy .. world and pictures can't describe that peace full moment .. that day finaly Frankly learnt all pvp and pve tactics ..

yes this was the chapter one of the legend FranklyMyLuv story .. the reason why phy def was invented .. lets all hope the father Agatio will always keep his mercy to the weak nations .. and always give the the power to defeat the murders and the darkness .
Please Frankly save us from the darkness.. 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *
Let's remove you from game
Let's remove you from game
aren't you sweetheart <_<
but there was add same mag save to phy classes so not only remove :O

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
wake up in the mornin' feeling like P. Diddy
i feel like i'm dead
aren't you sweetheart <_<