Epic Perfect World

Boost WR or Bye

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
inb4 patch reduces barbarian maximum hp to 40k because barbs are assassins 

*Holds tight for impact*

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
agatio just add dragon rising primal version dude, it'll give wr's the edge they need tbh

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
agatio just add dragon rising primal version dude, it'll give wr's the edge they need tbh
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
RISE OF THE OCCULT WARRIOR

Offline Areashi

• Banned
inb4 patch reduces barbarian maximum hp to 40k because barbs are assassins

*Holds tight for impact*
1/10 bait

OmegaRa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
RISE OF THE OCCULT WARRIOR
Like that would matter. With the diminutive damage we deal that makes no difference. 
Even then, I would much rather have a different approach at BMs. 
Don't you have somewhere else to be anyways?

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
yes give warriors Dragon Rising and nerf Seeker pdeff and nerf Veno's and Mystic too 

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Like that would matter. With the diminutive damage we deal that makes no difference. Even then, I would much rather have a different approach at BMs. Don't you have somewhere else to be anyways?
That would absolutely matter. How much dmg a WR is dealing on a paralyzed target is irrelevant in every form of PK except 1vs1. 

Paralyze from warrior would make targets drop like flys in mass. Every other form of PK would be heavily affected by this, not just 1vs1.

OmegaRa

That would absolutely matter. How much dmg a WR is dealing on a paralyzed target is irrelevant in every form of PK except 1vs1.

Paralyze from warrior would make targets drop like flys in mass. Every other form of PK would be heavily affected by this, not just 1vs1.
Implying you have BMS specifically targeting people one at a time,  calling AA, and expecting it to work under several circumstances such as misses, AD/Belief/Pots, or outplayed 1 or 2 sparks, then yes it would be absolutely game breaking.
Considering this is highly unlikely, though, that a person would heavily deviate from our role as Crowd Control, I will say it is not as game breaking as you'd think.
Additionally,  yes I will say it would make a difference as BMS on a DDS squad would be the ones making such a large difference. Yes it will make a difference,  no it won't be massive.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Like that would matter. With the diminutive damage we deal that makes no difference.
Even then, I would much rather have a different approach at BMs.
Don't you have somewhere else to be anyways?
Dragon rising is ultimate cancer, don't try to dispute that. You fought for it's removal tooth and nail everywhere you've ever played, buddy.

Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 10:19 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

OmegaRa

Oh, yeah. I remember those messages. That was the time I was covering for you, making Yulia believe I was you so you didn't catch heat during other server' fallout, Sauron.
Although it didn't matter, you still got booted out like the rest of us did. Funny, you all crawled back into that hopeless hole.
Cute how I got banned for calling you and the rest of your staff useless,  because we all know who did the most work, and who did the least.

Wish you good luck,  though. Heard you guys crashedo already and blamed it on a GM. Oh I hope you can roll well this time!

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

dragon rising cost 1 spark though yo, and single target is kinda irrelevant for mass pk, would rather keep that spark for an emergency Diamond Sutra.

OmegaRa

Dragon rising is ultimate cancer, don't try to dispute that. You fought for it's removal tooth and nail everywhere you've ever played, buddy.
Ah, and nice edit. Yes I fought for it's removal, I'm not advocating for it to come back, I'm just offering a comment. ^_^

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Implying you have BMS specifically targeting people one at a time, calling AA, and expecting it to work under several circumstances such as misses, AD/Belief/Pots, or outplayed 1 or 2 sparks, then yes it would be absolutely game breaking. Considering this is highly unlikely, though, that a person would heavily deviate from our role as Crowd Control, I will say it is not as game breaking as you'd think. Additionally, yes I will say it would make a difference as BMS on a DDS squad would be the ones making such a large difference. Yes it will make a difference, no it won't be massive.
How hard is it for a WR to paralyze an EP then say AA? Not very. How likely is bash to miss in the first place? Also not very. I think you are completely and utterly wrong.

Lots of people (especially supports and ea's sick of being paralyzed in atk gear while anti stunned.) would ragequit their current classes to go warrior, I don't want warrior to be the new EA personally. I can bash from farther away than I can roar with x2 range axes, you think that everyone within an 8 meter range of me in mass should constantly 2 spark "just incase" I'm about to para them? Will be hilarious, those 2 sparks will fly like fire works if that's the case.

Once more, this affects ALL kinds of pk, not just 1vs1, not just mass. Have you considered pvp events? As if anyone will ever go to a 2vs2 event without a warrior again with paralyze bash on the server. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
we all know who did the most work, and who did the least.
You do a great job at giving away your account info, thats for sure!

Not relevant, won't bother commenting anymore.

OT :

TOPKEK you people complain about barb knockdown, lets give BM a 7 SECOND KNOCKDOWN THAT NEARLY NEVER MISSES LMAO

DO IT I WILL REROLL BM INSTANTLY!!!!!!