Epic Perfect World

Remove PE

Offline fyre

• Cosplayer & Artist
  • Characters: Serenity
You haggle with sellers? I can't even get them to tell me a price. They ask for an offer then ignore or respond with lol no matter how fair the offer is.
I've got a good reputation with several of the sellers and the ones I usually buy from are good to me. I've been able to buy from about 6 people and get everything I need from them. I guess it's more of a return business kind of thing. That and I'm a bit of a gold addict so they discount my gold prices for the sole reason of if I get a pm saying "need gold?" They know I'm going to buy it within the hour. Develop a good relationship with a few sellers and don't be afraid to give them more than is fair sometimes. I've intentionally given more EC than something is worth because of the deals my sellers give me.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Remove PE and reroll server to pre PE patch ^_^. Then no more pve suggestions pl0x.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
You fkers will always cry lol-.

it was first because you used to pve your life here to get decent gear and your luck rerolling still sucked ass

now becuase it's easy as hell to reroll atleast 60 times / day.

what the **** do you want lol

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm adding small EC sink into the game, you guys should like it   =P

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Engraves? Cheaper damas? o:
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I miss when people PK'ed 6 days a week instead of 3-4 because PVE'ing for PE.  :normal-9:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I miss when people PK'ed 6 days a week instead of 3-4 because PVE'ing for PE.  :normal-9:
even if there wasnt pveing for PE no1 would pk 6days a week its like a job 3-4 is already too much
Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 01:40 pm by Brazen

kitty stew

You haggle with sellers? I can't even get them to tell me a price. They ask for an offer then ignore or respond with lol no matter how fair the offer is.
you actually believe their post? sounds as convincing as "has little to do with PE".. everyone knows it does but them
That would be a good start but becareful if you are touching engraves. 

kitty stew

That would be a good start but becareful if you are touching engraves.
lol  

kitty stew

What's up, maddie?
just laughing at your vague warning
just laughing at your vague warning
Nothing personal but some suggested doing engraves using ec directly. Go ahead and do it, it would be hilarious to see what it would turn out. 

kitty stew

Nothing personal but some suggested doing engraves using ec directly. Go ahead and do it, it would be hilarious to see what it would turn out.
by all means explain yourself