Epic Perfect World

Remove PE

First of all, before everyone forgets, the purpose of creating PE is to attract more new players to the server by making it easier to gear. However, PE is also one of the major reasons to the current economic problem that the server is facing, which is hyperinflation due to ec saturation as a result of the decrease in ec consumption for gear rerolling and honing, thanks to PE.
So, let's get it straight. How well has PE been doing in terms of attracting new players to the server? Has it been able to attract a significant number of new players? Or it only benefits the existing players and does not meet the objective of having it at the first place, which is attracting new players? 
The most direct and easiest solution to the current ec saturation problem is removing PE. The key point is that if PE does not meet its objective, that means it was a failure, and should not be here anymore. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
First of all, before everyone forgets, the purpose of creating PE is to attract more new players to the server by making it easier to gear. However, PE is also one of the major reasons to the current economic problem that the server is facing, which is hyperinflation due to ec saturation as a result of the decrease in ec consumption for gear rerolling and honing, thanks to PE.
So, let's get it straight. How well has PE been doing in terms of attracting new players to the server? Has it been able to attract a significant number of new players? Or it only benefits the existing players and does not meet the objective of having it at the first place, which is attracting new players?
The most direct and easiest solution to the current ec saturation problem is removing PE. The key point is that if PE does not meet its objective, that means it was a failure, and should not be here anymore.

Delete game and install minecraft... Problem solve
Nah :|

Go back to Npw please 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
MEANS EVERYONE HAS MORE EC NIGGA STEP YOUR SHIT UP YO, SUCK IT UP PAY OR JUST PVE IT FOR YOUR GEAR GD.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
The "economic problem" is because you guys are greedy ***s, stop overanalyzing a game. :rolleyes:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
russians came back to server and they actually have a reason to stay now since gearing is much easier, so yeah you are wrong even thought i hate people walking with op gears but this shit is working and its attracting new players to server and i didn't hear about anyone 'quitting' because of PE system, also one more thing, New players will always either have someone to help them gearing, or they'll farm their accessories (ds warsong puzzle) not buy them from world chat, i actually had to buy two clean warsongs today for 14k ec each was like wat d fak, but yeah idc xd

darkfe321

Nah, wait till I get my gears

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol

kitty stew

First of all, before everyone forgets, the purpose of creating PE is to attract more new players to the server by making it easier to gear. However, PE is also one of the major reasons to the current economic problem that the server is facing, which is hyperinflation due to ec saturation as a result of the decrease in ec consumption for gear rerolling and honing, thanks to PE. So, let's get it straight. How well has PE been doing in terms of attracting new players to the server? Has it been able to attract a significant number of new players? Or it only benefits the existing players and does not meet the objective of having it at the first place, which is attracting new players? The most direct and easiest solution to the current ec saturation problem is removing PE. The key point is that if PE does not meet its objective, that means it was a failure, and should not be here anymore.
given you have a readable history of making shit ideas (i.e. previously on your prior forum alt "IDuKnow") I think you really should just give up already

remember when you had the brilliant idea of nerfing ares and everything else to make farming ornas harder? remember how reducing supply of ornas (which would result from your wonderful ideas of nerfing ares et al) and saturating ec on a market means inflation? oh right, that was exactly what I told you would happen with your ideas aimed at reducing ornas on the market, you said, and I paraphrase, "less ornas on the market means less people will buy them which means prices will lower because fewer older players will trade them" -- yes, your amazing idea of helping new players that clearly backfired

you were wrong as *** then and now you're using the word "hyperinflation" as if you even understand what that means

please delete your forum account and just play the ***ing game (or uninstall, that works too), thanks
given you have a readable history of making shit ideas (i.e. previously on your prior forum alt "IDuKnow") I think you really should just give up already

remember when you had the brilliant idea of nerfing ares and everything else to make farming ornas harder? remember how reducing supply of ornas (which would result from your wonderful ideas of nerfing ares et al) and saturating ec on a market means inflation? oh right, that was exactly what I told you would happen with your ideas aimed at reducing ornas on the market, you said, and I paraphrase, "less ornas on the market means less people will buy them which means prices will lower because fewer older players will trade them" -- yes, your amazing idea of helping new players that clearly backfired

you were wrong as *** then and now you're using the word "hyperinflation" as if you even understand what that means

please delete your forum account and just play the ***ing game (or uninstall, that works too), thanks
You are wrong again. The idea of creating free rerolls aka PE was given by another person. I never have agreed with giving free rerolls, nor will you see such things in my threads. Stop confusing yourself with all these technical stuffs, you just can't handle all these. Now, get back to your couch and eat your fcking chips.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Nope , dont do it.

kitty stew

You are wrong again. The idea of creating free rerolls aka PE was given by another person. I never have agreed with giving free rerolls, nor will you see such things in my threads. Stop confusing yourself with all these technical stuffs, you just can't handle all these. Now, get back to your couch and eat your fcking chips.
I did not attribute you to the idea of PE, I see your reading comprehension problems haven't improved

it was you that desired to make ornas more difficult to make, less ornas on the market (which always have high demand) means higher prices

given how much easier it is now for new people to farm PE (just jump into delta runs all day long and do dailies), which is what you had a hard-on about for all those useless posts, it simply shifted with the trials nerf (yet another dumb thing you praised) from being a sink used in damas and rolling (especially with damas priced at 22-23 ec on any given day, to now where they are 26-28 ), to being a saturated market spiking prices in ornas because only rich people profiting off the spiked prices are now buying damas

for normal people with cognitive reasoning this is where they admit their ideas sucked, but we're talking about you of course, and now you have another wonderful idea to blow up a system because you think it doesn't have an outcome you personally desire.. your ideas continue to be shit

-1 and ending with that because you will likely not comprehend this post either
I did not attribute you to the idea of PE, I see your reading comprehension problems haven't improved

it was you that desired to make ornas more difficult to make, less ornas on the market (which always have high demand) means higher prices

given how much easier it is now for new people to farm PE (just jump into delta runs all day long and do dailies), which is what you had a hard-on about for all those useless posts, it simply shifted with the trials nerf (yet another dumb thing you praised) from being a sink used in damas and rolling (especially with damas priced at 22-23 ec on any given day, to now where they are 26-28 ), to being a saturated market spiking prices in ornas because only rich people profiting off the spiked prices are now buying damas

for normal people with cognitive reasoning this is where they admit their ideas sucked, but we're talking about you of course, and now you have another wonderful idea to blow up a system because you think it doesn't have an outcome you personally desire.. your ideas continue to be shit
Exactly, it would not have been a problem if PE wasn't added, and only Area, Trials, and Morai (ATM) was nerfed. It is true that the nerfing these farming instances will make it more difficult to make ornas, which will drive prices to increase; but at the same time, there will be less damas produced from Trials, which will force people to increase their ec spending on making damas at the forges, thus having a ec sink effect. For Morai, it's the same => less ec supply => higher ec value => lower inflation
Of course, you are too shortsighted to see all these. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Ye coz pk activity increase is such a bad thing
Just want to make one thing clear:
If there are really more new players joining due to the creation of PE, then it makes sense to keep PE, since it is having its intended impact. However, is the pro here (increase new players) greater than the con (increasing ec saturation and hyperinflation)?

Otherwise, it should be removed; because not only it doesn't meet its objective, but also it is problematic to the economy.