Epic Perfect World

Trials.

kitty stew

If you think it's unfair that people use their expensive computers to use most if not all of their CPU and RAM to hold many clients as well as putting extra time in to farm. Maybe you think a quick faction run of the same thing deserves the same reward. Trials was already nerfed to make trial farmers suffer for putting time and effort in giving alts stacks of PE that is useless to them now.
Perfect elements caused the prices to rocket up and the best farming method for individuals who knew how was nerfed. Can't the big factions be happy enough stealing GM pk events to themselves by making mass pk squads to turn up at hide and seek events, kill the GM and the Etherblade arena event?
the vast majority of players are from larger guilds, so I mean, I can't blame Agatio and the GM's for catering to those guilds rather than me and my 500 alts.. you can?

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
If you think it's unfair that people use their expensive computers to use most if not all of their CPU and RAM to hold many clients as well as putting extra time in to farm. Maybe you think a quick faction run of the same thing deserves the same reward. Trials was already nerfed to make trial farmers suffer for putting time and effort in giving alts stacks of PE that is useless to them now.
Perfect elements caused the prices to rocket up and the best farming method for individuals who knew how was nerfed. Can't the big factions be happy enough stealing GM pk events to themselves by making mass pk squads to turn up at hide and seek events, kill the GM and the Etherblade arena event?

U ok?  

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

my computer is worth more than ur life

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
There are no "good guilds", there are mobs of retards if that's what you mean?
Only good guild is my alt faction :normal-2:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
Yes pls this shit is annoying  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
GET OUTTA MY WAY