Allow pk in guild base GM BRO

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
guess what guys?

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
guess what guys?
you have boyfriend omg, do you vape together?

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Allow pk in guild base GM BRO
male genital liker >swane<

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
The amount of buff or change trials threads since big factions started farming it is unreal, almost like most of us farmed the hard way with alts taking time and not complaining once. Another apollumi/tyrant spammed thread, how original.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
meanwhile in the land of me ive shown to 1 trials set since AE started doin them normal-2normal-13

kitty stew

The amount of buff or change trials threads since big factions started farming it is unreal, almost like most of us farmed the hard way with alts taking time and not complaining once. Another apollumi/tyrant spammed thread, how original.
unless they have a ton of alts trials does not benefit people in a larger faction nearly as much

honestly I have no idea how to increase rewards for trials without making it easy for people like me to farm the shit out of with scores of clients

nonetheless, it seemed like a better time for prices when the economy's sink was on damas and rolling rather than ornas
Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 04:44 am by kitty stew

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
GM bro allow PK in guild base+trials, good spot for 1v1 with good ping and fps + better than arena

male genital liker >swane<

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Or replace all the flying mobs with ground ones.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline Joey

• Joey
unless they have a ton of alts trials does not benefit people in a larger faction nearly as much

honestly I have no idea how to increase rewards for trials without making it easy for people like me to farm the shit out of with scores of clients

nonetheless, it seemed like a better time for prices when the economy's sink was on damas and rolling rather than ornas
If you think it's unfair that people use their expensive computers to use most if not all of their CPU and RAM to hold many clients as well as putting extra time in to farm. Maybe you think a quick faction run of the same thing deserves the same reward. Trials was already nerfed to make trial farmers suffer for putting time and effort in giving alts stacks of PE that is useless to them now.

Perfect elements caused the prices to rocket up and the best farming method for individuals who knew how was nerfed. Can't the big factions be happy enough stealing GM pk events to themselves by making mass pk squads to turn up at hide and seek events, kill the GM and the Etherblade arena event?

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak
also if you noticed, flying mobs all drop exactly the mats u need, 5/5 for example, meanwhile ground mobs or dig give 8 different drops, 5 of which you need, so overall it should be pretty balanced, you get less drops cuz stuck in air, but more drops because all you get are drops that you need
^thats why flying mobs. no matter what u do,eternity trial has to make u suffer.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
If you think it's unfair that people use their expensive computers to use most if not all of their CPU and RAM to hold many clients as well as putting extra time in to farm. Maybe you think a quick faction run of the same thing deserves the same reward. Trials was already nerfed to make trial farmers suffer for putting time and effort in giving alts stacks of PE that is useless to them now.

Perfect elements caused the prices to rocket up and the best farming method for individuals who knew how was nerfed. Can't the big factions be happy enough stealing GM pk events to themselves by making mass pk squads to turn up at hide and seek events, kill the GM and the Etherblade arena event?
mad    

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

get in a good guild stop tear

Offline Joey

• Joey
There are no "good guilds", there are mobs of retards if that's what you mean?