Epic Perfect World

Spain became noob country?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
So if there was a vote in Germany for remaining or leaving, you'd vote leave?  :normal-2: :normal-13:

Or do you want to see the UK leave because it would be hilarious seeing us crumble?
Ofc i would vote leave.... but sadly in germany noone fcking asks us to vote. If i imagine where germany would be now without the EU it would be so much better.
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Ofc i would vote leave.... but sadly in germany noone fcking asks us to vote. If i imagine where germany would be now without the EU it would be so much better.
Yep. There's a reason that no-one votes to leave in germany because your racist/populist far-right parties don't actually exist, and Angela Merkel doesn't have to propose retarded stuff to keep voters voting for her party and MPs from defecting.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Yep. There's a reason that no-one votes to leave in germany because your racist/populist far-right parties don't actually exist, and Angela Merkel doesn't have to propose retarded stuff to keep voters voting for her party and MPs from defecting.
i think ppl actually WOULD vote to leave if they would LET US VOTE!!! And we actually got an upcoming "far-right" party atm and they actually want to get out of the EU and whole media in germany is ganking them with the nazi stuff atm trying to keep them small...

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
Why you guys talk about political shiit this threat has nothing todo with it so keep it out + no one cares and germany is shiit kkthxbye

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
i think ppl actually WOULD vote to leave if they would LET US VOTE!!! And we actually got an upcoming "far-right" party atm and they actually want to get out of the EU and whole media in germany is ganking them with the nazi stuff atm trying to keep them small...
Anyway, name something (apart from immigration) that is a downside of the EU  :normal-39: :normal-47:

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Anyway, name something (apart from immigration) that is a downside of the EU  :normal-39: :normal-47:
How much money did Germany give to poor countries like Greece? 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/28/syriza-merkel-economic-greece-europe

^ Basically sums up what Germany (Merkel) did to Greece.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
EXACTLY THIS!!!! Germany doesnt have any money at all but we make more debts by shoving the greeks money somewhere where the sun doesnt shine... if we would ve used this money in our own country it would be like paradise here (or almost)

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/28/syriza-merkel-economic-greece-europe

^ Basically sums up what Germany (Merkel) did to Greece.
Do you expect me to read an article with a title like that? 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
EXACTLY THIS!!!! Germany doesnt have any money at all but we make more debts by shoving the greeks money somewhere where the sun doesnt shine... if we would ve used this money in our own country it would be like paradise here (or almost)
So if you're basing your judgement on money, why are you pro-leave? In the UK, the EU gives grants to Universities, provides agricultural subsidies, gives us a rebate on the £350m per week fee of being in the EU and much, much more. Access to the single market also provides us with amazing trade links. 3% of the EUs exports goes to the UK, and 12% of UKs goes to the EU (seems like we need the EU more than the EU needs us, in my opinion).

I think you might be getting mixed up. The Eurozone isn't the same as the EU - I'm anti Eurozone as passionately as I am pro-EU.
Having the Euro as a currency is what is constraining Germany's growth. You've lost control of all power on interest rate/exchange rate setting, and such you can't control the depreciation or appreciation of your currency (leading to you becoming less and less internationally competitive in terms of trade).

Do you expect me to read an article with a title like that? 
Don't carry on in this conversation then.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert

Having the Euro as a currency is what is constraining Germany's growth. You've lost control of all power on interest rate/exchange rate setting, and such you can't control the depreciation or appreciation of your currency (leading to you becoming less and less internationally competitive in terms of trade).

We wouldn't have the euro if we left the EU lmao. 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
We wouldn't have the euro if we left the EU lmao.
EUROZONE. NOT EU. ARE YOU ILLITERATE?

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
EUROZONE. NOT EU. ARE YOU ILLITERATE?
The eurozone is a part of the EU. If we leave the EU we leave the eurozone too. Common sense? 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
The eurozone is a part of the EU. If we leave the EU we leave the eurozone too. Common sense?
Yes well done. I'm saying leave the Eurozone, not the EU.

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
leaving the EU doesnt mean u need to give up on euro currency.