• Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
LOSER TEAM LOSE TO KAMIKAZI

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
dont let ur ego blind u, look at the green dots at the beginning, it's not my nor ducks fault u cant read map, maybe one time we should really focus on one guild so u retards see how it is  :normal-36:

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

Insanity

dont let ur ego blind u, look at the green dots at the beginning, it's not my nor ducks fault u cant read map, maybe one time we should really focus on one guild so u retards see how it is  :normal-36:
waw :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10:

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran

Insanity

waw to u too  :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10:
no one even talked to you in thread little monkey why you jump and talk about ego as if anyone cared if you were behind us all the time, ally tyrants and be done with it no one cares really you're there every pk and still we win

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
no one even talked to you in thread little monkey why you jump and talk about ego as if anyone cared if you were behind us all the time, ally tyrants and be done with it no one cares really you're there every pk and still we win
damn now im monkey, aight
why? bc tittle triggers me, all ur sht from both of ur guilds, when u win u claim to be vs world, when u lost u still claim same, im just saying that one day we might really backstab only one guild, but u both cry equally well so it's a shame if we step on one only  :-X
btw saying no1 cares? lmao i wouldn't say so after both DTs u lost and not to mention PKs 

Insanity

damn now im monkey, aight
why? bc tittle triggers me, all ur sht from both of ur guilds, when u win u claim to be vs world, when u lost u still claim same, im just saying that one day we might really backstab only one guild, but u both cry equally well so it's a shame if we step on one only  :-X
read what i said, no one cares if the title triggers you, focus us every pk and dt no one cares either you don't matter, a monkey messing with a lion's tail won't do any harm only annoyance

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
go ahead focus us only (as if you already dont) we'll still win anyway pk really easy

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
read what i said, no one cares if the title triggers you, focus us every pk and dt no one cares either you don't matter, a monkey messing with a lion's tail won't do any harm only annoyance
wake up Mowgli, this isnt ur story  :normal-9: :normal-2: