Epic Perfect World

BARBS TRANSFORMATION

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
So I dont know if this topic was posted or not. Well we should improve barbs appearance when they change form :D A Lion barb must be Lion form, a Panda Barb must be Panda form and Wolf barb must be Wolf form :D Just my imagination running :D

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
So I dont know if this topic was posted or not. Well we should improve barbs appearance when they change form :D A Lion barb must be Lion form, a Panda Barb must be Panda form and Wolf barb must be Wolf form :D Just my imagination running :D
Yeah +1

Offline LMNTRX

• ~~~
  • Characters: LIVINTRX

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
if its possible +1,

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Don't think is possible but if you're a panda use panda form? tiger has its own wolf/lion could be true form with edited skin but Aga needs to duplicate 2 more of em and share cooldown just like Panda/ True form and i think that's impossible

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Bear form would be op

Lilly_Satou

Has to be implemented by PWCN first.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Has to be implemented by PWCN first.
Theoretically no, it is possible.
You can basically take form of anything you could ever dream of.
Just takes alot of time to manually make it and knowledge ofc.

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
I think for me it is possible :) there are so many innovations in every game :) so i have high hopes for this and hope GMs will notice this topic :D

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Yas echo make the inferno lion lord mount into Barb form and have no animation fx aside from running. EZ BoiZ

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
I've done development on this kind of thing before it is possible but you have to replace the model for the existing skills so would only be able to do 2 and they would overwrite the current tigerform and panda forms (cant add new skills) Also the models you use must have the following:
A working flyer/flying mode animation set
Swimming Animation(s)
Standing animation(s)
Running animation(s)
Attacking animation(s)
Charging Animation(s)

Some previews of what I created before:

The main issue with this project I had was the Mystic Summons have no jump animation which of course was no big deal but anyway

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's not just replacing models, game would need to recognize what body type barbarian character has and then apply proper transformation, which is simply impossible to achieve without game source code.

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
player ini for looks is stored in hex octets for that character, and barbarian body and face type is stored as a ID in the ini, which can be read by hex and then the book for the custom skill would be sent via panel, unfortunately still its impossible to add custom skills or copies of existing skills with new skill IDs

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
It's not just replacing models, game would need to recognize what body type barbarian character has and then apply proper transformation, which is simply impossible to achieve without game source code.
:-X You use the word impossible too much