Epic Perfect World

Will Brexit pass?

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
sore losers
Yeah lol reminds me of pw excuses when lose pk ;D

kitty stew

there's no contest that the votes were fairly and accurately cast so..  just a matter of how sore about losing you want to be :) 

PURGATORY

there's no contest that the votes were fairly and accurately cast so..  just a matter of how sore about losing you want to be :)
I possess a vested interest and a biased opinion on this topic since this is going to have a crucial effect on what is going to happen about education and its quality not to mention research funds in the future so I am looking forward to the dynamics of the Brexit

Offline Areashi

• Banned
This morning there were 100k sign-ins in petition for a new referendum (parliament has to debate it) since the uneducated masses are waking up in the morning to the realisation what is going to happen

Update: petition has reached a million signs

Oh wow, a referendum which over 33 million people voted on before got a million signs to be redone, AMAZING.

//

If you write off everyone who voted for Brexit as racists you are ignorant as hell.
Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 03:06 pm by Arashiwf

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

PURGATORY

This shows pretty much the core of false information and manipulation the Brexit supporters and Ukip leadership provided people with, sore yet?

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
This shows pretty much the core of false information and manipulation the Brexit supporters and Ukip leadership provided people with, sore yet?

:(

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Nigel Farage and all the other fkwits making false claims need to be held accountable. 

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Nigel Farage and all the other fkwits making false claims need to be held accountable.
Is it really that much of a shock? Saw it coming a mile away. Soon as Cameron resigned, all promises revoke and suddenly there's "no rush" to leave the EU, but a lot of attention towards that vacant PM position.  O:-)

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

lmao dude i just saw this sht on FB  :))

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Obviously you do not know the difference between being racist and disliking too many immigrants from coming over here. You do not understand that many immigrants who do not work here are getting free benefits, getting free housing and not doing jack shit to make up for it. Your whole view on racism is retarded, fix yourself up before talking sht about others. Cry more cunt.
I think it's more of.. asylum seekers.

Stopping immigration wont solve your economic problem.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I think it's more of.. asylum seekers.

Stopping immigration wont solve your economic problem.
The EU was causing the UK to have a stagnant economy.