Epic Perfect World

Will Brexit pass?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Obviously meant the previous mayor. Doubt you've ever been in London or even seen a guy who's not white in your life.
So the previous mayor is still called the Mayor of London that makes great sense! We obviously know that you're trying to cover up your lack of knowledge, using pathetic insults like you've never gone to London. Correlation doesn't equal causation, but tbh there's definitely a reason you'd vote leave.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
So the previous mayor is still called the Mayor of London that makes great sense! We obviously know that you're trying to cover up your lack of knowledge, using pathetic insults like you've never gone to London. Correlation doesn't equal causation, but tbh there's definitely a reason you'd vote leave.
I live in London you muggle.
Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 08:43 pm by Agatio

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Do you even know why the EU was created in the first place?
What was it's main purpose?

UK so worried about money and is against free movement, and creating a closer union, yet they seem to forget the past.
Sure, make others follow. But what is to follow after that might be inevitable.
Is THAT what they tell you in schools bout the EU yea? :normal-2:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I live in London you stupid mongoloid.
Good to know. Think it was actually you using that insult, but sure; add another comment that adds 0 value and further demotes the small fraction of knowledge that I'm sure you might actually have.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Forgive me, but i dont want your opinions guys, i just want to know, from what u guys have listen on your life routine, will majority vote yes or no?

Btw BR education and domestic security is the best.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Good to know. Think it was actually you using that insult, but sure; add another comment that adds 0 value and further demotes the small fraction of knowledge that I'm sure you might actually have.
A little typo signifies lack of knowledge - Countryside boy 2k16

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Polls are pretty close, but polls for 2015 election showed that Labour and Lib Dem would be likely to form a coalition government (and Tories won a majority), so I'd just ignore them. 

Can't exactly talk for everyone, but most younger voters will be voting Remain and if I was going to put money on it I'd put it on Remain. 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Forgive me, but i dont want your opinions guys, i just want to know, from what u guys have listen on your life routine, will majority vote yes or no?

Btw BR education and domestic security is the best.
so is 7-1

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 09:12 pm by Harry

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Europe is not even "union" rofl

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Is THAT what they tell you in schools bout the EU yea? :normal-2:
How could you know, you've never been to one.

PURGATORY

Why Britain should remain in the EU?

• Brainleak (not only will top universities both in England and Scotland suffer from the extinct of subsidies they get for research and study), students from all over the EU will not be applying for education in the UK, which has been long renowed but without EU the costs make it less and less attractive along with all the bureaucracy, visas etc. Scotland might hold a referendum right after Brexit anyway to join back to EU.
  • Financial suicide: trade within EU would be gone, foreign direct investment would become unstable due to the insecurity on the markets without the influence of EU (lack of investment as a result). As the movement of citizens would get troublesome (no tourism euros flooding) also the export and import would be in trouble without the free market.
  • Tl;dr Brexit is not a solution for a problem but a symptom caused by the short-sighted nostalgic-tripped picture of better future "like it was before EU", many forget the main reason EU was ever implemented as was mentioned already

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
lol.............

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Because some people do not realize why the EU was created:
The main purpose of creating the EU was according to Article 3 TEU: ,,The Union's aim is to promote peace, its values and the well-being of its peoples.''
The economical aspect came after. Until today it helped to prevent wars within the EU. Of course it has it's economical downsides but it mainly helped to improve our legal, social and economical system.
It did but it doesn't do its job anymore.
Other than economical aspect (though it changed as well due to tons of bureaucracy), EU doesn't do its job anymore - recent events show that.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
It did but it doesn't do its job anymore.
Other than economical aspect (though it changed as well due to tons of bureaucracy), EU doesn't do its job anymore - recent events show that.
Recent events?