Epic Perfect World

Will Brexit pass?

kitty stew

Pretty sure that's a no contest, as the US is the most ***ed up country in the world. Glad I'm getting out of this place in a few months.
spoken like someone who's never been out of his country

PURGATORY

Feed your appetite with these pieces of news, exhilarating to see Johnson and comrades steering their way to nowhere

Every pro-Brexit must feel extremely secure having handed such influence in the hands of a man of this kind 

Luckily politics is all about loopholes and perhaps such sidetracked thinking can be chaffeured to the way of everyone's best interest. 

To everyone going to quote this to confront my sayings and the ones that already tried to convince me that UK's gross domestic product is not going to face a recess, I serve you a disagreement from the bank of England

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Feed your appetite with these pieces of news, exhilarating to see Johnson and comrades steering their way to nowhere

Every pro-Brexit must feel extremely secure having handed such influence in the hands of a man of this kind

Luckily politics is all about loopholes and perhaps such sidetracked thinking can be chaffeured to the way of everyone's best interest.

To everyone going to quote this to confront my sayings and the ones that already tried to convince me that UK's gross domestic product is not going to face a recess, I serve you a disagreement from the bank of England

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36641046
Mhmmm.

PURGATORY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36641046
Mhmmm.
Yes, what he is saying is correct, if you are willing to wait a few decades. In fact, from an economical point of view such as his the period 25 years is a short period indeed. But are we genuinely ready to spend 25 years of our life living with cuts and tax rises, crippled economy until it gets healthy. Before Brexit biggest concern was EU ruling the length of cucumber allowed to sell, that truly broke the economy. Lord Merwyn King says no need to panic, also bank of England is spending £250bn to heal the wounds caused by brexit, sort of a first aid.

On the other hand, chancellor George Osborne has a more short-term touch to the recent events.

Younger generation will be paying the consequnces until the economy reaches the level it had before Brexit, as I mentioned earlier alone bank of England is saving £250bn to mend the economy, keeping it afloat. After you add the cost of recess, lack of trade etc to the gross domestic product it is clear which figures are more bearable. Also 3/4 of immigrants get employed in the nurturing and health services, making them legit tax payers. In fact immigrants pay nearly as much taxes as homeborn brits do. "The cost to Britain of mass immigration is £16.8billion every year, a report claims today"

George Osborne adds,

Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:36 am by Damaged

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Yes, what he is saying is correct, if you are willing to wait a few centuries. In fact, from an economical point of view such as his the period 25 years is a short period indeed. But are we genuinely ready to spend 25 years of our life living with cuts and tax rises, crippled economy until it gets healthy. Before Brexit biggest concern was EU ruling the length of cucumber allowed to sell, that truly broke the economy. Lord Merwyn King says no need to panic, also bank of England is spending £250bn to heal the wounds caused by brexit, sort of a first aid.

On the other hand, chancellor George Osborne has a more short-term touch to the recent events.

Younger generation will be paying the consequnces until the economy reaches the level it had before Brexit, as I mentioned earlier alone bank of England is saving £250bn to mend the economy, keeping it afloat. After you add the cost of recess, lack of trade etc to the gross domestic product it is clear which figures are more bearable. Also 3/4 of immigrants get employed in the nurturing and health services, making them legit tax payers. In fact immigrants pay nearly as much taxes as homeborn brits do. "The cost to Britain of mass immigration is £16.8billion every year, a report claims today"

George Osborne adds,

"centuries" != a quarter of a century

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
He's speaking about volatility purely due to the decision to leave. We haven't actually left yet - and you'll see the shocks that happen when we do.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
He's speaking about volatility purely due to the decision to leave. We haven't actually left yet - and you'll see the shocks that happen when we do.
You guys got like.. 2 years(?) to figure shit out and not leave. In the interest of UK, I hope they see that the politicians who stood behind the BREXIT campaign are complete morons. But then, I don't really care I just wanna be able to visit the UK as a tourist.

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
But then, I don't really care I just wanna be able to visit the UK as a tourist.
terrorist* :-*

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
You guys got like.. 2 years(?) to figure shit out and not leave. In the interest of UK, I hope they see that the politicians who stood behind the BREXIT campaign are complete morons. But then, I don't really care I just wanna be able to visit the UK as a tourist.
Image result for boris johnson stupid
I agree

PURGATORY

"centuries" != a quarter of a century

Fixed it on the original post. Disappointing that your argumentation fell into a fallacy due to the lack of solid ground. 
  • Ignoratio elenci (irrelevant conclusion, missing the point) – an argument that may in itself be valid, but does not address the issue in question.
  • Fallacy of quoting out of contect(contextomy) – refers to the selective excerpting of words from their original context in a way that distorts the source's intended meaning.

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
I'm actually worried about the people who fall on the edge of society and are unable to make their voices heard (disabled, still underage, retired, veterans, social workers, workers in the government under scrutiny). If taxes rise and there will be even more cuts I doubt the rich would even feel any of it, the ones suffering will always be the under-represented and the poor. 

I just hope the UK knows what they are doing because for certain it doesn't seem like from here. :S 

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Fixed it on the original post. Disappointing that your argumentation fell into a fallacy due to the lack of solid ground.
  • Ignoratio elenci (irrelevant conclusion, missing the point) – an argument that may in itself be valid, but does not address the issue in question.
  • Fallacy of quoting out of contect(contextomy) – refers to the selective excerpting of words from their original context in a way that distorts the source's intended meaning.
No, the point he made correlated to mine since the beginning which was that we'll be fine, a steady build up will happen and then we'll have an even better economy. You're such a ***wit that's it's hilarious that you're still trying to justify staying in a system which not only condemns our economy to a stagnant state for the rest of it's time, but also prevents us from creating our own laws.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
No, the point he made correlated to mine since the beginning which was that we'll be fine, a steady build up will happen and then we'll have an even better economy. You're such a ***wit that's it's hilarious that you're still trying to justify staying in a system which not only condemns our economy to a stagnant state for the rest of it's time, but also prevents us from creating our own laws.
I don't think that your damaged mind could ever comprehend how much our trade will suffer through the leaving the EU. We've already seen just what drops in confidence levels, and a downgraded credit rating do to the pound - and we haven't even left the EU yet! If the pound (vs. other currencies) falls to it's lowest level ever. The EU needs reform, but you cannot reform something that you are not in. I just hope that the Tories vote in Jeremy Hunt and he sticks to his promise that in 2 years there will be a 2nd referendum between remaining and the plan that the Brexiteers conjure up.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I'm sorry but i'm locking this.
You guys can't talk with each other respecting each other.
I cleaned this once but had no effect.