Epic Perfect World

Will Brexit pass?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hi guys im curious since im a shareholder(small :rolleyes:) and i want to buy 1 euro by 1 real soon.
Will it pass from what u guys have seen in your country talks?

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
It will not. I'm not a fan of EU but UK needs it more than they think.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Hm the chances of it passing I would say are 7-1

nah

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
I sure hope so.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Hopefully they will get out of the EU and MANY OTHERS will follow....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Areashi

• Banned
For once you're not a retard, gj.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Do you even know why the EU was created in the first place?
What was it's main purpose?

UK so worried about money and is against free movement, and creating a closer union, yet they seem to forget the past.
Sure, make others follow. But what is to follow after that might be inevitable. 

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
Do you even know why the EU was created in the first place?
What was it's main purpose?

UK so worried about money and is against free movement, and creating a closer union, yet they seem to forget the past.
Sure, make others follow. But what is to follow after that might be inevitable.
Because some people do not realize why the EU was created:
The main purpose of creating the EU was according to Article 3 TEU: ,,The Union's aim is to promote peace, its values and the well-being of its peoples.''
The economical aspect came after. Until today it helped to prevent wars within the EU. Of course it has it's economical downsides but it mainly helped to improve our legal, social and economical system.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Think the majority of the UK is actually educated so theoretically it won't pass

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Think the majority of the UK is actually educated so theoretically it won't pass
Yes. Countryside boy knows more than the Mayor of London and many other well educated people. tl;dr: stfu

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Yes. Countryside boy knows more than the Mayor of London and many other well educated people. tl;dr: stfu
You're obviously not in tune with politics as the Mayor of London (Now Sadiq Khan) is actually in favour of remaining in the EU. 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
No comment required 

kitty stew

Because some people do not realize why the EU was created: The main purpose of creating the EU was according to Article 3 TEU: ,,The Union's aim is to promote peace, its values and the well-being of its peoples.'' The economical aspect came after. Until today it helped to prevent wars within the EU. Of course it has it's economical downsides but it mainly helped to improve our legal, social and economical system.
the problem overlooked which is why it's never mentioned in this discussion is finances

the pound has for the last handful of decades been one of the strongest reserves, and it's no secret why..

Britain lost it's empire because of it's fiscal ineptitude in trying to stretch itself so thin expanding throughout the world, they learned the hard way to be responsible with their currency given it's importance to foreign trade

the EU is passing bailouts (to shithole countries like Greece that think they can sustain lavish pensions and retire in their 40s and 50s and the younger generation not wanting to work or move elsewhere) around, recklessly printing money, and perpetuating US style debt financed consumption like there's no tomorrow.. why would the UK want to follow suit on this and ruin it's economic prosperity? that's their near future if they keep ties to the EU

the EU is already a failure, the UK needs to do what's in it's own interests first

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You're obviously not in tune with politics as the Mayor of London (Now Sadiq Khan) is actually in favour of remaining in the EU.
Obviously meant the previous mayor. Doubt you've ever been in London or even seen a guy who's not white in your life.

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction