Epic Perfect World

Epic Suggestion for epic perfect world and revive the Economy

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
What? I'd like reskins just as much as the rest of you, but the community can't be trusted to do the right thing.

Unless Agatio somehow disables +24, which I don't think is possible, I don't think the community deserves them. It's always a few rotten tomatoes ruining the whole bunch
We can't refine psyc weapon before, so if they do +24 or +36 whatever,GM can fix the damage,and
its not a good deal with community when many of them deserve it, ultimately they have a option to change the whole bunch not changing tomatoes

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
Thats the reason why i hate it.. no need to know a char..no need for any skill.. you can be complete noob and not know your char.. to me this kills enjoyable pk where you actually need to know how to use your char... anyway this is prob not the place but one of the reasons why im so reluctant to come back to the game and enjoy it #sadme #sadlife
Wise words from be uti full Lina : )

Offline Soorows

• Lina
  • What doesn't kill you has another chance at killing you
  • Characters: Liina_
  • Faction: Crown
Wise words from be uti full Lina : )
Maxxy :-*

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
Maxxy :-*
Game is more challenging then life xD  :police: :-*

Offline Soorows

• Lina
Game is more challenging then life xD  :police: :-*
I so wish there was no script i miss those good pk's where ppl actually used a skill not a program😓

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
I so wish there was no script i miss those good pk's where ppl actually used a skill not a program😓
yea but don't worry one day we will have no handed games

Offline WooD

• Fail
  • Characters: _WooD_/HaaD
  • Faction: ArchEnemy <3
yea but don't worry one day we will have no handed games
Said guy who script 3 gear sets 

Offline Soorows

• Lina
Said guy who script 3 gear sets
He was the first to suggest me using script too (*hides*) ... i hate it, will never use it id rather be noob but know my toon( i guess that kinda contradict itself) :D

Offline Mάx

• Inactive

Offline Bridge

• Master Bridge
  • Life is chalange
  • Characters: Bridge/Bradock
  • Faction: Outcast
+ 1 on custom title voucher and +1 if the event happen again where i can get reskin  
I AM always MAD..

kitty stew

these things are already attained doing other things

for the skins, okay, that was done this way before for a while.. whatever, but atm the custom titles are from actually playing the game every day and remembering to check in, would be a bad idea to piss on people who do this just because some player has a fetish for special little title

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
these things are already attained doing other things

for the skins, okay, that was done this way before for a while.. whatever, but atm the custom titles are from actually playing the game every day and remembering to check in, would be a bad idea to piss on people who do this just because some player has a fetish for special little title
Its not a good when you daily set alarm for it because many of them have mid night when its appear

kitty stew

Its not a good when you daily set alarm for it because many of them have mid night when its appear
they have a 23hr59min window it's not like they have to be there the instance the server resets dailies :))

and of all the people that got the titles from yearly attendance how many of them were there right at that time anywhere close to every day? venture a guess it's approx 0 ppl

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
Make it happen my suggestion on next patch  :normal-9: :normal-12:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Neither of these two can be.