Epic Perfect World

Epic Suggestion for epic perfect world and revive the Economy

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Thanks to certain people reskins will most likely never be released as a donation option.

The fact they can be +24'd was extremely troublesome when it came to PK, with reports over and over again and the constant removal of weapons from players, I don't blame the team for ending the event and saying no.

If anything, this community can't be trusted, and is extremely spoiled as is. 

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
+1 for custom title

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Ironic coming from you.

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
Reskin weapons is not happening guys, need to wait for special events to get one :/
No lol add reskin weap for all... 

Offline Monti

• Old Player

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Thanks to certain people reskins will most likely never be released as a donation option.

The fact they can be +24'd was extremely troublesome when it came to PK, with reports over and over again and the constant removal of weapons from players, I don't blame the team for ending the event and saying no.

If its make trouble then why gm not remove this from game and from them who ever got before..
Eventually server become reskin vs non reskin players
Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 08:02 am by Mάx

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
If its make trouble then why gm not remove this from game and from them who ever got before..
Eventually server become redskin vs non reskin players
Barely anyone has the reskinned weapons, and the ones who abused them had it removed.
The ones who do have the reskin won the event, and worked hard for it. Not everyone abused them, the ones who did had them removed. 

With the amount of abuse that these have brought to the server, it wouldn't be smart to allow more of them to circulate around the community.. It's enough work just to implement them in the game, let alone deal with all of the BS that comes with them. It really makes me feel ashamed of the community that they can't even enjoy the fact they got these special items and not abuse them by making them +24. It's completely ruined the chance for everyone else, and I don't blame the GM staff for saying no.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Barely anyone has the reskinned weapons, and the ones who abused them had it removed.
The ones who do have the reskin won the event, and worked hard for it. Not everyone abused them, the ones who did had them removed.

With the amount of abuse that these have brought to the server, it wouldn't be smart to allow more of them to circulate around the community.. It's enough work just to implement them in the game, let alone deal with all of the BS that comes with them. It really makes me feel ashamed of the community that they can't even enjoy the fact they got these special items and not abuse them by making them +24. It's completely ruined the chance for everyone else, and I don't blame the GM staff for saying no.
I'm agree with you, I talked with gm before, they said event not gonna happen again, so that's mean you had only one chance to get it if you not then you never ever get anymore.

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated

Barely anyone has the reskinned weapons 
Bullshit 
+ you are talking like it's going to ruin your own business let the one who is concerned to take his decision!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Barely anyone has the reskinned weapons
Bullshit
+ you are talking like it's going to ruin your own business
What? I'd like reskins just as much as the rest of you, but the community can't be trusted to do the right thing.

Unless Agatio somehow disables +24, which I don't think is possible, I don't think the community deserves them. It's always a few rotten tomatoes ruining the whole bunch
Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 11:19 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Soorows

• Lina
  • What doesn't kill you has another chance at killing you
  • Characters: Liina_
  • Faction: Crown
All I wish is actually for script to be banned/disabled/not allowed.  :-X Rest of epic isss okay😊 but anyway +1 new changes always good :)

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
my skill sender sends 50 skills at once. easy pk
Recent video.

Offline Soorows

• Lina
  • What doesn't kill you has another chance at killing you
  • Characters: Liina_
  • Faction: Crown
my skill sender sends 50 skills at once. easy pk
Thats the reason why i hate it.. no need to know a char..no need for any skill.. you can be complete noob and not know your char.. to me this kills enjoyable pk where you actually need to know how to use your char... anyway this is prob not the place but one of the reasons why im so reluctant to come back to the game and enjoy it #sadme #sadlife

Offline WooD

• Fail
  • Characters: _WooD_/HaaD
  • Faction: ArchEnemy <3
+1 small pula